Welcome To aBlackWeb

Female told me shes down for "movies,bar or food"

Read THIS BEFORE U SAY SOMETHING FUCKING STUPID

ONCE I FOUND OUT THIS BITCH WAS A SINGLE MOM WITH 2 KIDS...SKINNY WITH A BEER BELLY(WHICH SHE HID ON HER DATING PROFILE BUT NOT INSTA) AND A STUPID BITCH SHE WAS DISQUALIFIED FROM EVEN BEING SEEN IN PUBLIC WITH ME .I TOLD MYSELF MAYBE ILL GET HEAD N GHOST HER ..I WAS NEVER PLANNING ON DATING THIS BITCH PERIOD..JUST WANTED MY DICK SUCKED POSSIBLY

:pathetic:

Damn this nigga hurt. Like hurt hurt...

Some borderline psycho shit too. Bro ain't even meet her yet and he actin like this.

@2max She dodged a bullet bro. Probably literally which is a win win!

WhAT DO U WANT??? FRIENDS OR RELATIONSHIP OR SOME DICK??

DONT SAY "IDK" FUCK I LOOK LIKE GOING TO THE MOVIES N DINNER WITH SOMEONE THATS GONA GIVE ME A DRIVE HOME SAFE N A PAT ON THE BACK LMAKK

Hahaha!!!! That's not how it works man...

This nigga took a picture of a empty chair yo I'm fuckin dead

It was showing i was in a starbucks...

Bcuz stupid mother fuckers on here be like ...whats a meet up? Im not gona put a camera in a girl face for the internet like GEE757

It was showing i was in a starbucks...

Bcuz stupid mother fuckers on here be like ...whats a meet up? Im not gona put a camera in a girl face for the internet like GEE757
But I just....dont know what the empty chair was supposed to prove lol

Im trying my best not to make fun of no one in this thread.

All ima say is asking a chick what do you want aint the move.

Top 5 worst line. Thats that zero game, not knowing how to have a natural convo shit.

Be like 10 texts in with a chick and be like so you want dick or a relationship? Lmao. Im trying not to shit on anyone man, but thats trash game. Gon head though. Yall make it easier for the rest of us.

@2max in your mind if she says she wants a relationship do y'all go together now even tho this is y'all's first interaction?

For future reference I mean if you're gonna go to the extent of studying her ig AT LEAST bring up something u noticed like "I noticed you liked ___" and a natural conversation can happen from there...

Also man you gotta pick your battles... Starting a conversation as an argument about what kinda phone you believe she has is a MAJOR red flag. Y'all ain't even met and you're telling her what kinda phone she has. It doesn't even matter and you were pressing the issue.

Y'all don't even know each other how can she know what kinda "relationship/situationship" she wants to have with you until she gets to know you a little?

@2max in your mind if she says she wants a relationship do y'all go together now even tho this is y'all's first interaction?

For future reference I mean if you're gonna go to the extent of studying her ig AT LEAST bring up something u noticed like "I noticed you liked ___" and a natural conversation can happen from there...

Also man you gotta pick your battles... Starting a conversation as an argument about what kinda phone you believe she has is a MAJOR red flag. Y'all ain't even met and you're telling her what kinda phone she has. It doesn't even matter and you were pressing the issue.

Y'all don't even know each other how can she know what kinda "relationship/situationship" she wants to have with you until she gets to know you a little?

First off NO...i just wana know someone intentions..if a girl wants a good guy n relationship she would put in effort. I never rush into a relationship period...but u obviously know if u find someone atractive or not...only there personality can ruin it.

If a female puts in effort(calling..texting) and says...hey im looking for a relationship(no rush)...i have no problem taking someone out...im sure yall have all done movie dates before...basically u meet say hi...2 hour movie..talk for a lil n than go home. You dont really get to see how someones vibes is...im good at spoting read flags..

its funny to me how posters act like they dont see females bragging about using dudes for dinner n shit..

I met up with that asian chick it was very positive vibes. She told me before she open to a relationship...wants to start off as a friend n feel each other out...(im talkn to another women tho) i cant drop the team

invite me to starbucks and im selling you a life insurance policy. foh gramps

Sorry I only like mixed...latinas..asians or pawgs..(meg the stallion types i like tho)

So Aint no invite

Go ahead call me broke now

marshall_hendersonauburn.gif

@deadeye body bag!

met up with that asian chick it was very positive vibes. She told me before she open to a relationship...wants to start off as a friend n feel each other out...(im talkn to another women tho) i cant drop the team
What's the point of dealing with a chick who says she open to a relationship then? If you not gon meet that desire then theres no point in you asking and theres no point in chicks being open about it with dudes since niggas with rosters never disclose that upfront lol

You playing games too fam

Back