Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Elephant in The Room: White America’s Inability to Forgive Black Men

I don't designate black skin only as the holder for the term "nigga". So my comment still stand
My dog walks around in my house, sits on my rug and sleeps on my bed so if I wanna do that what is it to you?

On a related note, I can't help but.............."think about".........how.............."tight"......... she must be right now.

:hahaha:

*double entendre*

@Az

My apologies for any confusion.

I was referring to your abstinence.

Has something changed?

• Haha
Reactions: Az
@Az

Would it be ok to engage in inappropriate conversation with you via pm?

I'm somewhat.............."excited"..............right now.

Fam, I'ma just chalk this up to you wanting to get some lol's, but my first priority is my daughter and I take that shit as serious as breathing my next breath

This the second time you've tried to use what I said against me as if to suggest I was scared to ban her or something. I'ma tell you now, chill with that.

We as a staff don't always have to tell y'all what goes down in the mod room. You don't know what discussions were going on.

Whatever that goes on this site can wait until either I have time to deal with it or Goldie. Banning her wasn't a priority of mine at the time and idgaf about anyone who is gonna try to make that a thing. I came back, it had been taken care of.

End of story

Fam you niggas huddled up and banned me for calling a nigga a faggot after I pointed out dude was bringing up my family which yall asked me to do in the event it happened again cause it was an ongoing issue.

Now this Gina Rodriguez headass chick who always seem to have a issue "low key", refers to a black person as a monkey when a debate ain't going her way and you got the nerve to tell us we don't know what's going on behind the scenes?

Fuck what's going on behind the scenes g. Yall gave her a 24 hour ban? Lmao. Thanks.

I think I'm starting to understand why so many females left though.

And it's not because of...........quote/unquote..........."creepy deadeye."

Mike Tomlin laughing clip.gif

Fam you niggas huddled up and banned me for calling a nigga a faggot after I pointed out dude was bringing up my family which yall asked me to do in the event it happened again cause it was an ongoing issue.

Now this Gina Rodriguez headass chick who always seem to have a issue "low key", refers to a black person as a monkey when a debate ain't going her way and you got the nerve to tell us we don't know what's going on behind the scenes?

Fuck what's going on behind the scenes g. Yall gave her a 24 hour ban? Lmao. Thanks.
Lets be honest here “SIS” the only reason you got ya panties in a bunch all the way up your ass is because of the screenshots I showed Word and it so happened he seen some of the garbage you said.
Oh fucking we’ll get over it and if you gotta problem with the outcome you can go elsewhere cause I know damn well most the folks here don’t like yo ass.

BOOHOO CRY ME A FUCKING RIVER!!!

Back