Welcome To aBlackWeb

Female told me shes down for "movies,bar or food"

Yall told me yall get women at bars n lounges.. so why u crying about the thread..this is about yamps in my life im tryna skeet on.

Make some funny or good topics n people will sign up....everybodys scared to make a thread like this bcuz everyone wants be militant or fuckn johnny smooth on the fuckn internet...
No need to get sensitive bout ur thread fam lmao...obvious sarcasm is not easily detected

No need to get sensitive bout ur thread fam lmao...obvious sarcasm is not easily detected

Not sensitive...its just yall always talk about female posters not signing up.. like maybe they get tired of passive aggressive dweebs on here... that n dudez like harryhippie dm hoes

Not sensitive...its just yall always talk about female posters not signing up.. like maybe they get tired of passive aggressive dweebs on here... that n dudez like harryhippie dm hoes
I can’t relate...that post was a joke about that very subject

Ok quick run down...got this girl # from a app.. few things i didnt like...she drinks alot(her words) and 2 shes single mom...so she had nice lips so i thought well maybe ill blow a fuckn load on her face...boring convo so i started with the sexual questions bitch was actn like a prude..but said how she needs some dick in her life.so i creeped on her insta n boy was it awful :(..2 days later this happens

Read THIS BEFORE U SAY SOMETHING FUCKING STUPID

ONCE I FOUND OUT THIS BITCH WAS A SINGLE MOM WITH 2 KIDS...SKINNY WITH A BEER BELLY(WHICH SHE HID ON HER DATING PROFILE BUT NOT INSTA) AND A STUPID BITCH SHE WAS DISQUALIFIED FROM EVEN BEING SEEN IN PUBLIC WITH ME .I TOLD MYSELF MAYBE ILL GET HEAD N GHOST HER ..I WAS NEVER PLANNING ON DATING THIS BITCH PERIOD..JUST WANTED MY DICK SUCKED POSSIBLY

Read THIS BEFORE U SAY SOMETHING FUCKING STUPID

ONCE I FOUND OUT THIS BITCH WAS A SINGLE MOM WITH 2 KIDS...SKINNY WITH A BEER BELLY(WHICH SHE HID ON HER DATING PROFILE BUT NOT INSTA) AND A STUPID BITCH SHE WAS DISQUALIFIED FROM EVEN BEING SEEN IN PUBLIC WITH ME .I TOLD MYSELF MAYBE ILL GET HEAD N GHOST HER ..I WAS NEVER PLANNING ON DATING THIS BITCH PERIOD..JUST WANTED MY DICK SUCKED POSSIBLY

You seem a little angry bro but buying a iPhone 7 in 2019 made me laugh

Do u bruh but if i got no time/feelings invested in a chick i'd use that newfound time for more prospects

Its a lose/lose right there

Here the thing big bro...i was just gona block her until she said that i was crazy for pulln up receipts on her lies...no metro in my city sells old ass iphone(i pay my bill every month in store at multiple locations)

The "new phone who dis" line is disrespectful...proved she was a clown...

I envy y’all niggas who have the time to go back n forth with a chick you already decided ain’t a go...

Its kinda funny to clown before its over...

Like "bitch u stink! Shitty ass cashier job...The fuck"

Lmaoo

Back