Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
This shit like we selling crack to keep the site running....

Got sex fiends all over the internet telling every body we got that good shit...

giphy.gif

"That's right baby, all one word....'ablackweb' dot C-O-M.... They got everything up on that piece... Have you like oooooowwweee baby I'm tryna tell ya"

As much begging they do it was one guy said can you please fucking post Raquel savage this is my 4th time asking. That shit is hilarious though. Even when I haven't posted anything it still doing numbers.

Look even had well allegedly had one of the chicks signed up went in and everything. Even posted abw on her Twitter saying abw was responsible for all the leaked content.

I saw that shit yesterday w/ ole girl going back and forth w/ dude who posted her shit.

Lot of it got cleaned up but them guys in there formed up like voltron and got on her ass. She was trying to fight but yea....

Then it was dude asking for some trans chick/ dude. Then had the nerve to put n/h at the end. Didn't see anybody post but probably somebody sent it to him

ole girl didnt even look bad and those niggas were clowning her in there

funniest thing was she promoted her new shit still and said something like "they always come back"

Oh nah man, on the contrary its gonna be on some vince staples shit

zh8nbtbdsbdey7rcjaal.gif

Lift it up to a higher level of notoriety...but not before it goes extremely bad

Oh nah man, on the contrary its gonna be on some vince staples shit

View attachment 199959

Lift it up to a higher level of notoriety...but not before it goes extremely bad

It's already extremely bad tbh. I tried to make a community on here, all the women ended up leaving, now we're left with this shit. There used to be a community feel on here, used to play games, watch movies, etc. Now it's just fake e-beefs and e-threats.

As far as the Candy Shop, "exclusive" pics and vids are barely posted on here anymore, just links and there's nothing illegal with posting links. So I'm not worried about that part.

It's already extremely bad tbh. I tried to make a community on here, all the women ended up leaving, now we're left with this shit. There used to be a community feel on here, used to play games, watch movies, etc. Now it's just fake e-beefs and e-threats.

As far as the Candy Shop, "exclusive" pics and vids are barely posted on here anymore, just links and there's nothing illegal with posting links. So I'm not worried about that part.
Talk that shit b

U got it man, u know way more about ur bidness than i do,..I ain't tryna say u ain't running a tight ship.

I'm just saying...niggaz gone nig...look at them niggaz thirst of it and it's easy to tell they young bucks. Added to that, this is the only place I come across where niggaz openly discuss access to fans only shit. And..niggaz on that mega share shit which is a breeding ground for some phish shit.

A betting man would say a break in the school schedule where niggaz got more time on their hands gone lead to all hell breaking loose.

myT9ofB.png

But I'm just thinkin about how it used to be when we was young. These niggaz may be beyond that

I got this pain in my foot that's only in one particular area. Not the ankle, toes, ball, or underneath. Just inches below the small toe, I cant find any reason online for it

you niggas let Goldie down thats why he dont even post on his own site anymore

Might not be more than a handful of women on this site but there sure is a whole lot of bitch ass dudes on here.
Sausage Fest up in this bitch!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back