Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nick Cannon -The Invitation (Eminem diss)

Right I listened to all those tracks. There’s no diss in any of them that I heard. Y’all just hate Em with a passion and I totally get that he should have been held more accountable for those tapes. That was fucked up.

Right I listened to all those tracks. There’s no diss in any of them that I heard. Y’all just hate Em with a passion and I totally get that he should have been held more accountable for those tapes. That was fucked up.

a rapper could diss eminem saying "your rhymes are doo doo and you eat poo poo" and people on this site will say Em got smoked lol

Charlie clips supposed to be "NY, Harlem all day" but he on a track w Suge Knight. Who is responsible for the death of THE king of NY....he ain't think that one through..should of sat that one out

It works both ways eminem been saying some bullshit for years and cats swear he’s nice, oh em is “lyrical”
Eminem
"I'm so narcissistic when I fart I sniff it"
"You got buns I got aspergers/ass burgers"
"You got an ass thick as them accents"
"Lets get turnt like a shish kebab"
"This pickle that we're in is hard to deal/dill"
"Your head game is a mind fukk"
"Booty is heavy duty like diarrhea"
“I’m at your neck like pez dispensers”
“Cause real tits are still fun but everyone knows that fake tits are still better than real ones"
“Grabs the crown off my dikk and blows me to kingdom come”
"Like Johnny, he'll only unite us/Unitas"
:scust:

he won’t they all allegedly respect him too much. Or think he old

Here's da thing w Em and other rappers IMO. SPITTERS respect him bc they know what he can do. Regardless of the singles and garbage pop shit. When it comes to RAPPING, real spitters know he put legendary work in. I think Em makes fun of corny rappers, bc there is a lack of respect. Which is why I think he has never had a formidable opponent, bc he respects real rappers and therefore avoids beef with them bc he has nothing negative to say about rappers he deems good...just my thought

It works both ways eminem been saying some bullshit for years and cats swear he’s nice, oh em is “lyrical”

it’s because he’s displayed the ability to spit before. For some reason a lot of people are still impressed by what he spits. YouTube comments on anything he’s released in the last 2 decades are disgusting.

technically he’s still decent but a lot of his bars are either filler or toilet humour. Mentally he hasn’t mature.

also seems to be majorly fragile when taking criticism.

Lol man clips and hitman real niggas but this Ncredible gang shit makes them look so corny but i understand they on payroll

"Its Ncreeeedible!!!"

I hate that for them boys cause this would of been a good look had it not been tied to Nick/Wild N Out. Due to that aint nobody taking the shit serious.

Can't believe I'm just now hearing this one...lol. I fuck w/ Sauce, but what made him send shots at Aubrey? Wonder what JPrince had to say about this one?
Drake was outchea appropriating HTown shit that Sauce put him on and he wasnt giving credit so everybody thought he made it up

Drake was outchea appropriating HTown shit that Sauce put him on and he wasnt giving credit so everybody thought he made it up

Drake been using H Town influence since 2009 lol

Sauce is garbage, nigga trying to make a career off dissing niggas. foh.

Back