Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nick Cannon -The Invitation (Eminem diss)

Like Mariah wasn't something to bag. But more on topic i really really wish Em would try to bang with a rapper that's not pop and not scared. Like a freddy Gibbs, king Los. Em doesn't have any respectable victories battling

Freddy Gibbs is a bitch.

Nigga talked all this shit bout Jeezy, saying he'd smack him if he saw him, ran into Jeezy at a club but ain't do shit. But talk about it on Desus & Mero.

Em never had a real battle in his career, always chose to diss weak competition.

Didn’t he come up in battle raps? Granted he disses wack ppl but it’s not like he couldn’t hold his own... it’s obvious he has much respect for lyricists.. so why diss em?

Didn’t he come up in battle raps? Granted he disses wack ppl but it’s not like he couldn’t hold his own... it’s obvious he has much respect for lyricists.. so why diss em?

Yea, but battling at scribble jam and battling on wax against another titan is different and he lost alot of those battles. I think even Rhymefest beat Em.

I'm just saying for somebody like Em who always took shots at people, he never stepped out there with a real rapper. Only pop acts or dudes like Nick Cannon.

I can't give him credit for Ja cuz 50 had already killed Ja by then.

Man I told y'all this is just promo for Nick and he just trying to get Em on wild n out. That's why he had Clips and Hitman on the song too. Would not surprise me if Eminem is in on it too

Benzino killed him and exposed him as a racist but since people liked his music they didn’t care. They even made Benzino out to be the bad guy in the situation.

lol i wouldn't go that far, I still got Em killin Benzino with the "Sauce" track. But that shit should've been negated when Benzino released the tapes.

Yo the generation before most of ours (5 grand's generation?) were soft af lol Yall let the eminem tapes rock, yall let the r.kelly tapes rock, yall let alot of bullshit go.

lol i wouldn't go that far, I still got Em killin Benzino with the "Sauce" track. But that shit should've been negated when Benzino released the tapes.

Yo the generation before most of ours (5 grand's generation?) were soft af lol Yall let the eminem tapes rock, yall let the r.kelly tapes rock, yall let alot of bullshit go.
Sauce track was trash.

Back