Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Sneakerhead Thread 👟

@Goldie but you Vouch for them "StockX" ?

If you don't have a connect, then Stockx is the best option imo. Other than having a connect or being lucky and getting em retail, you got 3 options.

1. Offer Up - You can find the best deals on Offer Up, cuz most mfs on there are probably desperate for money. The cons are, you gotta meet strangers at random spots and if you buy some fakes on accident, once you buy them it's a wrap. You're not gonna find the seller again.

2. Ebay - You can find decent prices, but there's alot of fakes on there. Ebay has a money back policy if you get fakes, but it takes about 2-3 weeks to get your bread back.

3. StockX - You can find good deals if you're patient. The best thing about stockx is you're guaranteed to get authentic shit. The fakes look so real these days, cuz they're made by the same people at the same sweatshop. It's just Nike/Adidas/etc don't buy all the pairs they make, so they have thousands of "unauthorized" shoes that are the exact same shoes it's just nike/etc didn't authorize em. So Stockx helps with shit like that.

The 2 downsides to stockx is the delivery service. It takes 1 1/2 - 2 1/2 weeks to get your shit. You don't see who you're buying from, so the seller can live in fuckin Istanbul and it'll take 2 weeks just for your shoes to reach the stockx headquarters in the states.

I know you didn't ask for the breakdown, but just putting it out there for anybody wondering about the different options.

If you don't have a connect, then Stockx is the best option imo. Other than having a connect or being lucky and getting em retail, you got 3 options.

1. Offer Up - You can find the best deals on Offer Up, cuz most mfs on there are probably desperate for money. The cons are, you gotta meet strangers at random spots and if you buy some fakes on accident, once you buy them it's a wrap. You're not gonna find the seller again.

2. Ebay - You can find decent prices, but there's alot of fakes on there. Ebay has a money back policy if you get fakes, but it takes about 2-3 weeks to get your bread back.

3. StockX - You can find good deals if you're patient. The best thing about stockx is you're guaranteed to get authentic shit. The fakes look so real these days, cuz they're made by the same people at the same sweatshop. It's just Nike/Adidas/etc don't buy all the pairs they make, so they have thousands of "unauthorized" shoes that are the exact same shoes it's just nike/etc didn't authorize em. So Stockx helps with shit like that.

The 2 downsides to stockx is the delivery service. It takes 1 1/2 - 2 1/2 weeks to get your shit. You don't see who you're buying from, so the seller can live in fuckin Istanbul and it'll take 2 weeks just for your shoes to reach the stockx headquarters in the states.

I know you didn't ask for the breakdown, but just putting it out there for anybody wondering about the different options.
Nah Gawd this was perfect ,exactly what I was asking for .Thank You

I know yall niggas hate yeezys but fuck it, I'm still posting em lol

Yeezy Slate 500s that drop later this week

20191209_122438.jpg

Upcoming Sneaker Releases

Dec 12th

Yeezy Alien 380

$230

adidas-Yeezy-Boost-380-Alien-FV3260-On-Feet.jpg

Jordan Bred 11s

Dec 14

$220

Air-Jordan-11-Retro-Playoffs-2019-GS-Product.jpg

Yeezy Slate 500

Dec 14th or 16th

$220

adidas-Yeezy-500-High-Slate.jpg

Air Max 90 Loopwheeler

Dec 14th

Nike-Air-Max-90-Loopwheeler.png

New Balance 850 No Vacancy Inn

Dec 15

New-Balance-950-No-Vacancy-Inn-Blue-Grey.png

What you drop for those if you don’t mind sharing. I know any Travis Scott’s in a popular size starts at $700.

I was able to catch em for less but I still got my head cracked for alil over $500. I'm noticing prices are dropping like a mf being that it's holiday season.

They're going for about 680-700 currently, they'll prolly skyrocket back up to 800-900 at the top of the year.

Fellas idk if this is corny or smart but I was looking up some jays went to finish line site and they have the afterpay option. Which is pretty much you don’t got to pay all at once you can do 4 payments or whatever. Now I assume we all usually buy our kicks full price all at once. But I ain’t seeing a problem doing a break down lol

A9076017-1FD0-4054-8825-8C827D0ABB0F.png

Fellas idk if this is corny or smart but I was looking up some jays went to finish line site and they have the afterpay option. Which is pretty much you don’t got to pay all at once you can do 4 payments or whatever. Now I assume we all usually buy our kicks full price all at once. But I ain’t seeing a problem doing a break down lol

View attachment 200446
I bought 5 pair of shoes for black Friday doing this

Shrugs

I wear a 12. I can't risk trying to wait to get shit I like when it goes on sale

View attachment 200446
Do you get these once you pay em off or what

Back