Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll (Rd2) Artist of the Decade: Pusha T vs Lil Wayne

Better Artist of the Decade?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say that within Hip Hop Pusha T is better.

But overall (top 40) the answer is Lil Wayne.

Are we voting for who's the Hip Hop artist of the decade, or who is the Artist of the decade?

Since Beyonce and Rihanna are included we're obviously talking about overall artist. Wayne made a much bigger impact on the overall music scene.

In fact, I'd be willing to bet that there are more people that have heard of Lil Wayne than vice versa.

I'm voting for Weezy

I'd say that within Hip Hop Pusha T is better.

But overall (top 40) the answer is Lil Wayne.

Are we voting for who's the Hip Hop artist of the decade, or who is the Artist of the decade?

Since Beyonce and Rihanna are included we're obviously talking about overall artist. Wayne made a much bigger impact on the overall music scene.

In fact, I'd be willing to bet that there are more people that have heard of Lil Wayne than vice versa.

I'm voting for Weezy
His impact was mostly from the 00’s when he was one of the hottest in the game. Wayne shouldn’t be in this tournament to be honest. Nas this decade>>Wayne this decade.

The very definition of 1 hot album every ten year average. Before C5 his last decent album was C3 ten years earlier lol.

Wayne’s crew? You mean Birdman’s crew. Wayne was just the figurehead with no real power.

He sold more that’s it. Most of Wayne’s impact was based on shit he did in the mid to late 00’s that don’t qualify for the 2010’s.

Wayne went to court and won lol he made, created and owns young money.....

You're reaching at this point

Lol this why I stopped debating about certain things on here. Niggas be saying anything.

Yall got it.

He has sold records and had the entire industry jumping when C5 dropped
Because he was crying about his album being released for 6 years and then made up with birdman like a hoe! And of course there was hype and anticipation for his album as Wayne is a high profile artist with a cult following. Also the carter series is what Wayne is known for which leads to more sales and intrigue lol

That doesn’t equate to having a better decade

Also a lot of ppl said the carter 5 was okay to marginally good but since they haven’t heard him in awhile it just felt good to hear him

Come on man stop it

His impact was mostly from the 00’s when he was one of the hottest in the game. Wayne shouldn’t be in this tournament to be honest. Nas this decade>>Wayne this decade.

Honestly I don't listen to either one of them, but Wayne is on my radar moreso than Pusha T.

Wayne had a buzz when he wasn't releasing anything. There was anticipation for Carter V.

And according to discogs, Wayne released far more material that Pusha T. Whether or not it was any good is subjective. But Wayne >>>Pusha T in terms of quantity.

Honestly I don't listen to either one of them, but Wayne is on my radar moreso than Pusha T.

Wayne had a buzz when he wasn't releasing anything. There was anticipation for Carter V.

And according to discogs, Wayne released far more material that Pusha T. Whether or not it was any good is subjective. But Wayne >>>Pusha T in terms of quantity.
Just think Ice Cube after 93 musically. That’s Wayne throughout the 2010’s. If we’re talking about the 00’s then Wayne smokes Pusha.

Young Money is irrelevant now lol. When it was popping that was Birdman’s crew.

Birdman never did anything but tricked ppl into bad contract or just not paid them.

Wayne built Cash Money and kept it pumping for 20 years. Lets not. Thats irrelevant though

Wayne been a laughingstock for half the decade

Niggas gloss over this and pusha destroys way e as far as features and albums

Wayne just has sales because he was the more popular artist to the masses even though he’s been getting worse as time goes on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back