Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Mega Thread!!!!! Come see all your favorite girls.. Any requests made in here = BAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

The idea of mine was a little different doe. I just want the discord to be just like how this thread is just without all the requests for bitches that’s two pages back and entitled 14 year olds that can’t use they mama card arguing over bitches.

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A MODEL, AND NOT SURE SHE'S ALREADY BEEN POSTED...

TAKE YOUR LAZY ASS UP TO THE SEARCH ENGINE AND TYPE IN THEIR NAME!!!

IT WILL TELL YOU RIGHT THEN AND THERE. YOU DON'T HAVE TO WAIT FOR PEOPLE TO RESPOND.
YOU DON'T HAVE TO SCROLL THROUGH THE PAGES.

MOST IMPORTANTLY YOU DON'T HAVE TO GET ON EVERYONE'S NERVES BITCHING AND BEGGING WHEN IT'S "RIGHT THERE"!!

The idea of mine was a little different doe. I just want the discord to be just like how this thread is just without all the requests for bitches that’s two pages back and entitled 14 year olds that can’t use they mama card arguing over bitches.
Glad you got your shit back, lol.

I'ma be here wishing, waiting for someone to get Joanfantasy up here, though.

Dot, as much as you would like for the Discord to flow like that ,It won't. This Thread clearly has stated on page one the Rules etc.. but Ninjas gonna do what they want and how they want and will continue to justify why they don't follow the mandate ("Cuz I'm trying to help y'all Ninjas out with that Fire/Heat etc.." Man, I'm tired of the same recycled Hoes,Bitches,chicks etc...The Streets Need Fill In Whatever Name U Want...). So, don't waste ur time or effort.

Last edited:
Back