Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Trade Capela and a first rounder for Mitchell Robinson, and Morris

Go get iggy when he gets bought out

Rangz
Why the fuck would the Knicks do that? Take on Capela's contract and give up a promising young player for a first round pick that would be in the 25-30 range. Think bro...

this gonna be my only AD post for the year

but the nigga been doing this shit for 7 years, but all of a sudden, b/c he a laker, people slobbering over themselves to talk about it

that wasnt a dig at you Mister...but it's something i've been noticing a lot lately...probably mostly from casuals

but the nigga been doing this shit for 7 years, but all of a sudden, b/c he a laker, people slobbering over themselves to talk about it

that wasnt a dig at you Mister...but it's something i've been noticing a lot lately...probably mostly from casuals

AD has been celebrated as one of the best two-way players in the league. There have even been arguments that he's the most complete player in the league. The volume was just lower because he was playing for the Pelicans.

Now AD is doing his stuff on the Lakers who are currently the best team in the league. Of course the volume of the praise was going to increase.

Last edited:

If a tree falls in the forest and nobody hears it...does it make a sound?

Back