Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019-20 NFL Season Thread

Idk...I'm inclined to agree when it's a season like this and you have an extremely trash division like the NFC East.

But I don't think you should lose out on a home playoff game in a year where you win your division at say, 11-5 but a runner up in another division is 12-4 or just has tiebreakers over you or some shit.

Last edited:
Yeah, firing Ron doesn’t make much sense. He’s taken the team to the playoffs many years and even to the Super Bowl. Seems like this is more a move from the new owner to get fresh blood in. It’s his prerogative, and I can’t even say I’m mad at it as a fan as long as they get a good ass coach in there. I can see Cam getting traded even more so now though.

They need to do better at building an O-line and getting solid receivers in there and probably start looking at Cam and Olsen’s heirs. They better do all they can to keep CMC and build the offense to take the pressure off of him sometimes.

Last edited:
Yeah, firing Ron doesn’t make much sense. He’s taken the team to the playoffs many years and even to the Super Bowl. Seems like this is more a move from the new owner to get fresh blood in. It’s his prerogative, and I can’t even say I’m mad at it as a fan as long as they get a good ass coach in there. I can see Cam getting traded even more so now though.

They need to do better at building an O-line and getting solid receivers in there and probably start looking at Cam and Olsen’s heirs. They better do all they can to keep CMCand build the offense to take the pressure off of him sometimes.

I've heard people talking about trading Cam, but to who? He's going into the last year of his contract, he's a decent sized (but not huge) cap hit, it looks like his body's breaking down and passing isn't his strong suit. What type of compensation would you expect in return?

They need to do better at building an O-line and getting solid receivers in there and probably start looking at Cam and Olsen’s heirs. They better do all they can to keep CMCand build the offense to take the pressure off of him sometimes.
Its back to the bottom dog.

I've heard people talking about trading Cam, but to who? He's going into the last year of his contract, he's a decent sized (but not huge) cap hit, it looks like his body's breaking down and passing isn't his strong suit. What type of compensation would you expect in return?
I think if he’s healthy he can still be a good QB. If he can get healthy and still be a running threat he’ll fit into a Lamar-esque offensive scheme. He won’t get the 30 yard break away run, but you’ll have to respect it within 5-10 yards, which is more than your Brady and Rodgers types can do. So even though he wouldn’t be able to throw as well, the run threat opens up the offense.

Back