Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

If they were to go the trade route I'd trade lavine to New Orleans for ball, hart, 2rp or for jrue straight up.
Salary-wise it wouldn't work unless Chicago through in Dunn.

screencapture-espn-nba-trade-Machine-2019-12-03-07-31-35.jpg

Lavine ain't gonna move the needle if a team trade for him. He gets empty stats.

He need to be a 6th man but he's still to early in his career to buy into that role

Somebody gotta go. Lavine ain't fuckin with dude.

Yo. I just turned on NBA TV to this exact moment....lol

Dude tapped Lavine to get his attention and Lavine quickly looked at him, said " yup" and went right back to looking at the score board.

lol @ lonzo and Dunn on the same team

I guess Jrue would make sense and then you start white

Lavine fighting with Ingram for touches though

It's enough shots to go around if you making them.

You trade dunn for whatever you can get. Go with jrue, satoransky, arch as your pg's.

Lavine is a inefficient chucker who cares about his stats more than winning games. Idk why yall don't see this. It's been obvious for years homeboys

I think he just needs to be in the right situation. That probably isn't new orleans either tho.

Lol do it again....at this point something needs be done ....we headed for another 20-62 year

Oh man pleighboi this is supposed to be y’all contending team lol

Traded butler for Dunn, Lavine, And Mark (Fleece) and then you pick up Otto and Thad young

Draft white and Carter and have trash like felicio, and valentine getting spot mins

This was supposed to be y’all team that should be 6th or 5th in the East

Lmao it’s actually amazing how much talent is on that team

Oh man pleighboi this is supposed to be y’all contending team lol

Traded butler for Dunn, Lavine, And Mark (Fleece) and then you pick up Otto and Thad young

Draft white and Carter and have trash like felicio, and valentine getting spot mins

This was supposed to be y’all team that should be 6th or 5th in the East

Lmao it’s actually amazing how much talent is on that team
At the end of the day as Enes Kanter said it’s up to the negroes to put the ball in the basket and stop the other team from doing so...

Back