Welcome To aBlackWeb

The 2020 Presidential Election Thread: Joe Biden is the 46th President of the United States

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was alive, read new articles and watched the news. If I tell you what happened after rodney king was even outside of La there were riots in the streets.

Would you call that barber shop talk, or was it when I walked to school the next day. There was burned buildings and graffiti everywhere. The irony of you saying barbershop talk when that's all u quote

dont feed the troll bruh

I was alive, read new articles and watched the news. If I tell you what happened after rodney king was even outside of La there were riots in the streets.

Would you call that barber shop talk, or was it when I walked to school the next day. There was burned buildings and graffiti everywhere. The irony of you saying barbershop talk when that's all u qquote
Ok I’ll wait for you to provide evidence. Also since you brought up Rodney king. Why didn’t the police beat the shit out of the black guy riding shotgun with him if they hated blacks so much?

This dude is an entire joke. Millionaires make up the majority taxes that the government receives. So you want them to mostly fit the bill for free college and then even still have to pay for their own kids go to college? Like are there really people so insane that hate successful people so much that they support him?

This dude is an entire joke. Millionaires make up the majority taxes that the government receives. So you want them to mostly fit the bill for free college and then even still have to pay for their own kids go to college? Like are there really people so insane that hate successful people so much that they support him?
Tell me can you put down what the tax rate for millionaires is presently

Tell me can you put down what the tax rate for millionaires is presently

Here’s a look at what the highest-earning Americans paid:
Top 1 percent
The top 1 percent of earners filed about 1.4 million returns in 2016. They had a cumulative adjusted gross income valued at more than $2 trillion.
The top 1 percent paid the highest effective income tax rate – at about 27 percent – than any other group. That percentage is also more than seven-times the rate paid by the bottom 50 percent of taxpayers. Those in the top 0.1 percent paid an even higher rate, at 27.1 percent.
Individuals in the top 1 percent of earners paid more than $538 billion in income taxes in 2016 – more than the bottom 90 percent of payers combined.
Top 5 percent
The top 5 percent of filers submitted more than 7 million returns in 2016 – accounting for more than 35 percent of total adjusted gross income.
This group paid a collective $839.8 billion in income taxes in 2016. That represents more than 58 percent of the share of total income taxes paid that year.
Americans between the top 1 percent and the top 5 percent paid the second highest average income tax rate – at about 19.2 percent.
Top 10 percent
Taxpayers belonging to America’s top 10 percent of earners filed more than 14 million returns in 2016. This group reported adjusted gross income of more than $4.7 trillion.
People belonging to this group paid more than $1 trillion, collectively, in income taxes. Their share of total income taxes paid was about 69 percent.
CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX BUSINESS APP
Those with incomes among the top 5 percent to 10 percent paid an average federal income tax rate of 14 percent.
Overall, the top 50 percent of taxpayers paid 97 percent of all individual income taxes.

Here’s a look at what the highest-earning Americans paid:
Top 1 percent
The top 1 percent of earners filed about 1.4 million returns in 2016. They had a cumulative adjusted gross income valued at more than $2 trillion.
The top 1 percent paid the highest effective income tax rate – at about 27 percent – than any other group. That percentage is also more than seven-times the rate paid by the bottom 50 percent of taxpayers. Those in the top 0.1 percent paid an even higher rate, at 27.1 percent.
Individuals in the top 1 percent of earners paid more than $538 billion in income taxes in 2016 – more than the bottom 90 percent of payers combined.
Top 5 percent
The top 5 percent of filers submitted more than 7 million returns in 2016 – accounting for more than 35 percent of total adjusted gross income.
This group paid a collective $839.8 billion in income taxes in 2016. That represents more than 58 percent of the share of total income taxes paid that year.
Americans between the top 1 percent and the top 5 percent paid the second highest average income tax rate – at about 19.2 percent.
Top 10 percent
Taxpayers belonging to America’s top 10 percent of earners filed more than 14 million returns in 2016. This group reported adjusted gross income of more than $4.7 trillion.
People belonging to this group paid more than $1 trillion, collectively, in income taxes. Their share of total income taxes paid was about 69 percent.
CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX BUSINESS APP
Those with incomes among the top 5 percent to 10 percent paid an average federal income tax rate of 14 percent.
Overall, the top 50 percent of taxpayers paid 97 percent of all individual income taxes.
OK cool now if you don't mind would you be able to tell me the millionaires and above tax rate say pre-Reagan years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back