Welcome To aBlackWeb

That nigga got that shit off reddit somewhere. That's not something a nigga just randomly thinks up. That's something a group of writers think up and somebody leaked.
No,I didn't.Me thinking Cal was Dr Manhattan made me go to reddit where somebody else thought he was too and they are who compared Cal to Superman's name.

But the shit in reddit is fan theories.There are no plot leaks for this show.

Cal's explanation of death to his kids was how Dr Manhattan would perceive death.

Cal didn't care if Angela ruined the book ending.

Cal just happened to be watching the clock supposedly because of Christmas,but I think part of him knew the white night was gonna happen.

Cal wasn't shown on the white night after the attackers came in.

We have had this convo before about another show.

Sometimes the weed be knowing man

No,I didn't.Me thinking Cal was Dr Manhattan made me go to reddit where somebody else thought he was too and they are who compared Cal to Superman's name.

But the shit in reddit is fan theories.There are no plot leaks for this show.

Cal's explanation of death to his kids was how Dr Manhattan would perceive death.

Cal didn't care if Angela ruined the book ending.

Cal just happened to be watching the clock supposedly because of Christmas,but I think part of him knew the white night was gonna happen.

Cal wasn't shown on the white night after the attackers came in.

We have had this convo before about another show.

Sometimes the weed be knowing man

So you just passed other people's ideas as your own. Word.

Man either way foh.

How did I miss this

tenor.gif
Have you seen the movie?

Dr. Manhattan in this muthafucka. Damn that was a great episode, the only discrepancy is that in the graphic novel, Dr. Manhattan got bored with the human race and left Earth. He must of met Angela before he dipped and got some fire pussy and told her he gonna wipe his memory of ever being a white dude and not to to bring his ass back unless some international Earth wide cataclysm is going down.

Dr. Manhattan in this muthafucka. Damn that was a great episode, the only discrepancy is that in the graphic novel, Dr. Manhattan got bored with the human race and left Earth. He must of met Angela before he dipped and got some fire pussy and told her he gonna wipe his memory of ever being a white dude and not to to bring his ass back unless some international Earth wide cataclysm is going down.
That's the funniest part...

Like even if Angela was 18 when she hooked up with Manhattan....

This only could have been 5 years after the squid tops...

I know Angela look good, but baby girl pushing 50...

The character can't be younger than 45

So you just passed other people's ideas as your own. Word.

Man either way foh.

No.I already thought he was Dr Manhattan so I googled it and somebody in reddit said his name sounded like superman's

All that other shit like the book and the white night mystery was shit I picked up myself

And I found out Cal' s name was supposed to be Calvin Abraham which reminds me of Abraham from the bible in wiki.

Plus in the original post where I said it I started off by saying "Somebody in reddit compared Cal to Superman's name"

So there was no attemptt to pass off their idea as mine.

Why I gotta get the foh because I be figuring shit out?

Last edited:
No.I already thought he was Dr Manhattan so I googled it and somebody in reddit said his name sounded like superman's

All that other shit like the book and the white night mystery was shit I picked up myself

And I found out Cal' s name was supposed to be Calvin Abraham which reminds me of Abraham from the bible in wiki.

Plus in the original post where I said it I started off by saying "Somebody in reddit compared Cal to Superman's name"

So there was no attemptt to pass off their idea as mine.

Why I gotta get the foh because I be figuring shit out?

Didn't read.

giphy - 2019-11-06T111635.779.gif

Lol if it's not somebody leaking plots and eps .There's no leaks

so even though I suspected Cal of being Dr Manhattan, for arguments sake even I got everything from reddit,which I didn't ,you act like reddit is more qualified than a nigga here.

It wasn't the 3rd ep either It was like the 4th when he explained death to the kids.

Nigga I just be getting high and zoning on shows.

It's not coincidence it's educated guesses with the clues given and I choose what I feel is the best option.

I write.I mean I write songs,but I understand storytelling and I'm obsessive and I love movies almost if not the same as music.

PS Tariq shot Ghost

Last edited:
I saw the same thing on twitter the other day.

The person was referencing Peteypedia... HBO releases lil stuff after each episode apparently with lil clues and tidbits. This week they put out the medical report from Cal after his "accident"

I don't read the peteypedia ,but on some review shows they mention things from it.IDK why I don't read it,I might start.

But I didn't get anything I said from Peteypedia,because I don't be reading it.

I just found out that Laurie's dildo was named Excalibur today,but I put that Cal Abar/Excalibur/caliber thing together myself like 2-3 weeks ago.

I never read his medical report.I didn't know what the accident was until yesterday or about his amnesia.

Did that come out before the last ep?

I don't read the peteypedia ,but on some review shows they mention things from it.IDK why I don't read it,I might start.

But I didn't get anything I said from Peteypedia,because I don't be reading it.

I just found out that Laurie's dildo was named Excalibur today,but I put that Cal Abar/Excalibur/caliber thing together myself like 2-3 weeks ago.

I never read his medical report.I didn't know what the accident was until yesterday or about his amnesia.

Did that come out before the last ep?

I think they drop their links after the episode airs

I think they drop their links after the episode airs

Right.I be meaning to read them because the little shit I hear be crazy,but most of it is backstory or random details about some real inside the story shit.There are clues ,but no spoilers from the stuff I have heard from it.

Back