Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Fuck is up with the Jazz though? It cant be that they missing Rubio can it?

Could be. Conley on a steady decline and Rubio fwiw could lock up both guard positions.

Low key the pg in Utah offense not supposed to eat. So if your not an efficient guy its gonna look bad.

Joe ingles has been trash too. He was a high efficiency guy as well. Seems the bogdanovic addition threw him off.

Then theres bogdanovic who can't check nobody.

And Gobert has peaked as a player.

They're missing the luxury of having Lyles and favors to just throw out there.

They need to rebuild quick before Mitchell checks out. They fumbled the offseason.

Thanks for listening to Freeman's HotTakes.

Could be. Conley on a steady decline and Rubio fwiw could lock up both guard positions.

Low key the pg in Utah offense not supposed to eat. So if your not an efficient guy its gonna look bad.

Joe ingles has been trash too. He was a high efficiency guy as well. Seems the bogdanovic addition threw him off.

Then theres bogdanovic who can't check nobody.

And Gobert has peaked as a player.

They're missing the luxury of having Lyles and favors to just throw out there.

They need to rebuild quick before Mitchell checks out. They fumbled the offseason.

Thanks for listening to Freeman's HotTakes.

As limited as Rubio is, hes really good at running the pick and roll and where you're a team like the Jazz where you dont have players who can create offense, not having that pick and roll with Rubio and Gobert/Favor that they did last year is hurting them.

S/O the greatest coach of all time who inherited a no draft pick having albatross only to be pushed out cause low Ball iq fans/media/players (MELO/DROSE) couldn’t grasp that the triangle is just a concept just as he was getting them together

couldn’t happen to a better organization, city, and fanbase

not even the Wizards deserve to start Mudiay and Randle consecutive years

Somebody gotta go. Lavine ain't fuckin with dude.

I said it last year lol and bulls fans think I’m just saying this to go back and forth with them. Lavine getting outta there. He got his money so there’s no reason to stay. What sucks is whoever trades for him is gonna take some assets to get and he not a first option but 2nd or 3rd depending on where he goes

Just wait on it

I said it last year lol and bulls fans think I’m just saying this to go back and forth with them. Lavine getting outta there. He got his money so there’s no reason to stay. What sucks is whoever trades for him is gonna take some assets to get and he not a first option but 2nd or 3rd depending on where he goes

Just wait on it

I think the opposite happens. It's not just lavine that doesn't fuck with dude. Markkanen has regressed and looks uninterested as well. Boylen gotta go. Theres enough talent there for them to at least make a run at 8. Just need the right coach. Boylen isn't that.

I think the opposite happens. It's not just lavine that doesn't fuck with dude. Markkanen has regressed and looks uninterested as well. Boylen gotta go. Theres enough talent there for them to at least make a run at 8. Just need the right coach. Boylen isn't that.
Oh I believe that too I just don’t think it’ll happen because their FO is bottom 5 in the league

They just extended Boylen I can’t see them letting him go that soon from that because of optics

If they were to go the trade route I'd trade lavine to New Orleans for ball, hart, 2rp or for jrue straight up.

In their defense and like @Beta said they thought Morris was on deck but yeah even before that they werent utilizing him enough and constantly jerking him around with playing time

That's bull. He got playing time but not as much as he is getting with Washington because they don't care about his defense. He always gives great effort on defense but he isnt quick enough to guard most 3's and not strong enough to guard most 4's so that is why he wasn't getting as much run with San Antonio the last few seasons.

He always could shoot though and losing him for nothing sucks. I'm happy he is balling out with Washington and he is about to get paid!

lol @ lonzo and Dunn on the same team

I guess Jrue would make sense and then you start white

Lavine fighting with Ingram for touches though

Back