Welcome To aBlackWeb

I wonder if Cal was real at any point. They mentioned a car accident. Maybe the real Cal died and Dr Manhattan took his place?

She flat out said it was his idea...

Maybe dude wanted to experience life again as a man on some Jesus shit...

Blake gonna be salty as fuck knowing that he was banging Angela on some black don't crack shit....

They ain't but 8 years apart at the most....

And he only chose Blake cuz she was like 17 and his main was in her 40's

Both Blake and Angela 40+

Dude just wasn't trying to pass up that black booty...

I don't blame him....

I always "liked" Regina King.... Her eyes were always beautiful..... But after enemy of the state....I knew she wasn't to be slept on under any circumstances....

I don't blame Manhattan... I'd give up God powers every 20 years or so to live happily with a black queen

Well he did get kicked from the GoT thread for that...not saying or suggesting he did it this time, but past behavior and all that....

I was innocent then

That shit was season 6 of GOT and no I didn't do it

but I did do that shit before then on Boardwalk Empire season 4,not knowing the leak I saw was real which made it look like I did have spoilers when I got kicked

and there are no spoilers for this show

There's no Watchmen 2019 novels or script leaks

I haven't did that shit or been accused of doing that shit for yrs

Like I had no idea how GOT was gonna end,even though other ppl had spoilers and was saying the end before the finale.

And if you go back in the thread,you can read how I came to that conclusion with Cal.

Last edited:
LOL more than 1 ,but okay I'll take that because it was very difficult for you to say congrats.

I imagine smoke fuming out of your ears while typing that,but you had to add some spice.

Nah, I haven't even watched the last 3 eps of this.

Had to look up to see what the fuss was about.

Hows this whore able to shoot someone in the head in an instant, but not able to realize something is about to happen to her after not one, but two failed remote buttons. Plus all that fighting she had as silk spectre and she cant hop up and beat the shit out of that old lady? Dumb. Shame on blake.

I asked myself the exact same question. Like you went there knowing she was in the middle of that shit. Then you just gonna sit there after she confessed then starts pointing and clicking shit at you. That was hella weak considering how strong Blake's character has been.

Whole season and especially last night's episode has been napalm so I'll let that go.

Season been so fire maybe blake let herself get got. Not about to underestimate these niggas now.

I was innocent then

That shit was season 6 of GOT and no I didn't do it

but I did do that shit before then on Boardwalk Empire season 4,not knowing the leak I saw was real which made it look like I did have spoilers when I got kicked

and there are no spoilers for this show

There's no Watchmen 2019 novels or script leaks

I haven't did that shit or been accused of doing that shit for yrs

Like I had no idea how GOT was gonna end,even though other ppl had spoilers and was saying the end before the finale.

And if you go back in the thread,you can read how I came to that conclusion with Cal.

giphy - 2019-11-13T095817.197.gif

Shes silk spectre daughter not silk spectre.

But yea I agree. She been "the smartest person in the room" since she got here but she ain't catch that...
Lol she was silk spectre II. Her mom had her take up the mantle and blake was fighting crime with nite owl and used to date manhattan

Back when I first started thinking Cal was special or Dr Manhattan I mentioned that his name sounded like Excalibur,but what I didn't know was that Excalibur is the name of Blake's blue dildo.

They told the name in Peteypedia in early Nov.,but I didn't read it.

I would have known Cal was Dr M. even more.

Excalibur= Ex Cal Abar

Back when I first started thinking Cal was special or Dr Manhattan I mentioned that his name sounded like Excalibur,but what I didn't know was that Excalibur is the name of Blake's blue dildo.

They told the name in Peteypedia in early Nov.,but I didn't read it.

I would have known Cal was Dr M. even more.

Excalibur= Ex Cal Abar
This niggaz a genius

Lol she was silk spectre II. Her mom had her take up the mantle and blake was fighting crime with nite owl and used to date manhattan
How did I miss this

tenor.gif

That nigga got that shit off reddit somewhere. That's not something a nigga just randomly thinks up. That's something a group of writers think up and somebody leaked.

I saw the same thing on twitter the other day.

The person was referencing Peteypedia... HBO releases lil stuff after each episode apparently with lil clues and tidbits. This week they put out the medical report from Cal after his "accident"

Back