Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News 11 People Shot On Canal Street In New Orleans, NOPD Says; 2 In Critical Condition

Eleven people were shot on Canal Street in New Orleans early Sunday morning, according to New Orleans police.

Two are in critical condition, NOPD Supt. Shaun Ferguson said. Earlier, police said there were 10 victims but later Sunday morning increased the count by one.

Five victims were taken to University Medical Center and five were taken to Tulane Medical Center. One person arrived at an area hospital via a private vehicle.

A person of interest has been detained. Ferguson said it's unclear what involvement -- if any -- the person of interest had in the shooting.

As of 6:30 a.m., no arrests have been made.

real shit

I had just left that area like 10 min before that happened

I could just sense some nigga shit was about to pop off

Me and my folks had just left Dos Jefes to pick up a cousin from Harrahs.
Was like a block away going to Canal on Tchoupitoulas when she hopped in the car.
Traffic was worse than it already was, so we took another route to our next destination.
I guess this shooting is why.

Me and my folks had just left Dos Jefes to pick up a cousin from Harrahs.
Was like a block away going to Canal on Tchoupitoulas when she hopped in the car.
Traffic was worse than it already was, so we took another route to our next destination.
I guess this shooting is why.
This and how they are rerouting people because of the hard Rock Cafe shit

It looks 10x worse in person.

i was down a couple months ago and stayed on Canal.... mentioned shit was looking different then before

way more locals just hanging around...niggas tried to sell me everything as soon as I stepped out the hotel

i was kinda surprised the police wasnt on top of that shit....they tend to keep tourist areas locked down to keep value up

The city will never be great till the mindset change.
Could be a great black city
Still is...

Don't let one rainy day fuck up the whole season....

New Orleans is still #1 on my must visit list..

Niggaz gonna act up from time to time... It just is what it is

Reactions: 1/2
Still is...

Don't let one rainy day fuck up the whole season....

New Orleans is still #1 on my must visit list..

Niggaz gonna act up from time to time... It just is what it is

It aint just from time to time. Its a real problem along with work ethic out there fam

Back