Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order

I somehow read a spoiler for this game when I was looking up info on inquisitors lol

btw this game got buggy as shit on Kashyyyk

Pretty good so far. Lotta exploring needed to unlock more powers. Im not mad at it.

I hate precision jumping tho lol that shit pisses me off. Story is good so far tho.

I see Forrest Whittaker still collecting them checks playing Saw Gerrera. I wonder who else is gonna show up further along in the story

I'mma pick it up. I'm excited to play a worthwhile SW game. It's been a long time coming.

I'll be holding out for KOTOR 3 until my dying day though.

My only complaint is I don't like the force powers. I need something better to fuck shit up. I know dude a Jedi but give him something that can rival force lightning but is for the light side of the force.

Just got force pull and it’s daunting to think about going back through to where I saw I can pull shit at on this planet and the other ones

I gotta go collect my pink poncho on bogano though now that the scoomp link is fixed

That big ass frog thing was kicking my ass on Bogano, I died about 15 times
Yeah you have to drop down on it and hit it and it takes away 40% of its health

I was so mad when I kept dying from that shit. The 5 night brothers was the next annoying thing and then this 2nd fight with the second sister was annoying because I died 10x

Yeah you have to drop down on it and hit it and it takes away 40% of its health

I was so mad when I kept dying from that shit. The 5 night brothers was the next annoying thing and then this 2nd fight with the second sister was annoying because I died 10x
I was attacking two times and then running back in the opening, it can't follow you in there

Start back tracking after you're called back to Kashyyk...

Get the high ground on the big frog and attack, if it tilts it's head before it attacks, it will be 2 bites. Use slow on it when it goes red. You can cut off it's tongue...

Start back tracking after you're called back to Kashyyk...

Get the high ground on the big frog and attack, if it tilts it's head before it attacks, it will be 2 bites. Use slow on it when it goes red. You can cut off it's tongue...

I killed that shit after going to Zeffo the first time because I unlocked force push but thanks this woulda been cool to do

How far is everyone? I got 3 planets at 100%, on my way to Dathomir but I can't play again until Sunday night lol...
I’m 100% on nothing but I’m just in the 2nd tomb on Zeffo and again just unlocked force pull so that should give you an idea of where I’m at. I’m about to go backtracking once I get outta here

I’m taking this game slow because I think I could beat this by Sunday night if I put my mind to it but I’m trying to stretch this out the best I can

Back