Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are these folks really celebs in your parts of the woods? The only ones i know from the cast list are the Footballer and the Olympian.

mostly u get washed up celebs looking to grapple their way back into limelight. It’s a good show for humbling egotistical z list celebrities.

Outside of the ones you know I only know nadine and the AM tv presenter, dunno the rest.

The way they’re pushing the fandom of this tranny is sickening.
U need to stop disrespecting a great American Olympian....
bruce.gif

Are these folks really celebs in your parts of the woods? The only ones i know from the cast list are the Footballer and the Olympian.

The majority are Z-list, ITV council house, trash magazine type celebrities. British celebrities are either too successful that they'd never be involved with trash like this, or low rent, low talent type of celeb that need all the attention and money they can get which is what you tend to get on these shows.

Ian Wright doesn't need to be on there and Caitlyn Jenner probably got offered something daft and saw an opportunity to make money in the UK. Girls Aloud don't exist so Nadine needs the cash, Adele became famous off Big Brother anyway so this is what she knows, that Jacqueline bird isn't doing anything on Eastenders so probably needs the cash, Kate is an ITV presenter anyway... I dunno about the others.

I'm a Celeb is trash TV, but it's the best of a bad bunch.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back