Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official Sneakerhead Thread 👟

I did take a major sneaker L this week though...

Last weekend I copped these dope asf Nike ACG Mowaab x Olivia Kim sneakers , that I had to get from Bodega (so got rinsed on customs) as I slept on them too long... I thought 10.5 was the same in mens and womens, some sites had specific mens and womens sections for the release, some didnt, Bodega didnt so I took the risk.... Turns out they are a size 9, tight 9 at that and do not fit at all...

Image result for crying gif

Terrible pic that doenst do them justice

PBWsu8.jpg

Image result for nike x olivia kim air mowabb on foot
Fireee i need those

I'm debating on getting the bred 11s , the copper foams to complete the set ( I already got the copper flights), or some yeezys.

I would ask for yall opinion but I know I'm the only nigga on here who fucks with yeezys so that's already a dub lol

I'm debating on getting the bred 11s , the copper foams to complete the set ( I already got the copper flights), or some yeezys.

I would ask for yall opinion but I know I'm the only nigga on here who fucks with yeezys so that's already a dub lol

Bred 11 or Copper Foams
Im trying to get some pearl foams

I was looking online earlier this week for some foams...don’t know which ones I wanna get tho

Which ones were your favorite G??

@Goldie ...same question...what’s ya favorite foams fam??

The Duncans are one of my top 3 shoes of alltime. I know you meant foamposite 1s, but technically the Duncan's are foams.

If we're just talking Foam 1s that's tough cuz Foams and New Balances were always the quintessential DC shoe. I've had pretty all of the main ones before they started dropping all the weird colors.

If I had to pick itll be between the coppers and pewters.

The Duncans are one of my top 3 shoes of alltime. I know you meant foamposite 1s, but technically the Duncan's are foams.

If we're just talking Foam 1s that's tough cuz Foams and New Balances were always the quintessential DC shoe. I've had pretty all of the main ones before they started dropping all the weird colors.

If I had to pick itll be between the coppers and pewters.

Yeah...I like tha pewters...

Follow up question...u got foams connect my DC nigga??
:huh2:Lol

To get tha upper hand on lotteries??

Nah , on release dates.

Normally its impossible to get the shoes when they drop on the app, mainly cuz of bots. Even if you're sitting on your phone at 10am exactly, its sold out.

But with bots you can get through.

If any of yall are interested I'll drop some videos with info about bots and how they work.

Back