Welcome To aBlackWeb

Living together and paying bills.

To each their own.

But while he boastin, I hope he dont have to wash a dish or microwave a meal round the crib. Funny the same women who "yassss" on this will clown a woman who says her man dont have to lift a finger at home.

In general, I do feel its a mans job to provide for his family, and womans job to be the keeper of the household. But now a days, shit is so expensive most couples have to be dual income. Not to mention now most women aint trying to play the traditiinal role so hey, share that bill stress

Context clues..hes in a vibe tooting his own horn, mentions 8 kids but neglects to boast about them all bein from the same woman. Which most dudes would speak on when in a mood of biggin themselves up. Added to that he makes note of not ever been on child support, if they are all from your wife, why would u even mention that?

None of that indicates him having kids outside of marriage or cheating, though. Seems he could have easily been married before once or twice and had kids from a previous marriage.

Whatever though.

Context clues..hes in a vibe tooting his own horn, mentions 8 kids but neglects to boast about them all bein from the same woman. Which most dudes would speak on when in a mood of biggin themselves up. Added to that he makes note of not ever been on child support, if they are all from your wife, why would u even mention that?
That’s one hell of a reach

I feel that each couple should come to their own decision based off of their economic situation

Facts.

Regarding the video...yeah he paid all the bills. But in return...she probably was the one who held the household down. Cooked and fed the kids. Clothed them. Kept the house in order. That's kinda the type of household I was raised in up until my mama passed.

But like Huey said, it depends on their economic situation.

I believe the best would be the man pays all the bills and the woman maybe having a part time job or freelance work so she can mostly maintain the house and rear the kids

Rear the kids

Fuck is this, 1832?
I could only wish families had values of that generation. Before we fell hard for the Jewish tricks that got mothers and fathers working 50- 60 hours each so they can make their car payment that is financed at 24% apr.

I need this to make sense. Maybe someone could help.

I'd be cool with having a joint account and all our money goes in there and we pay bills out of there and save the rest. Thats our money. It dont matter who makes more.

But what I dont understand is a wife having a job and making money, but the husband pays all the bills, and she keeps her money to herself. Shit makes no sense to me.

Like yo if we together that should be our money. If we not sharing money then all bills gotta be split in half. Cause if not im in a situation where im paying all this money for her to live comfortably while she saving all her money for herself. Shit sounds like a scam to me.

I could only wish families had values of that generation. Before we fell hard for the Jewish tricks that got mothers and fathers working 50- 60 hours each so they can make their car payment that is financed at 24% apr.

Shit hilarious.

Support hyper capitalism and everything that comes with it cause "thats american", and then get mad that inflation got so out of controln that it forces both sposes to work to survive.

Support not having any regulations for banks and credit card companies cause thats republican principle and then get mad that banks can hit you with 20+% interest on a car loan.

Cant make this up.

I need this to make sense. Maybe someone could help.

I'd be cool with having a joint account and all our money goes in there and we pay bills out of there and save the rest. Thats our money. It dont matter who makes more.

But what I dont understand is a wife having a job and making money, but the husband pays all the bills, and she keeps her money to herself. Shit makes no sense to me.

Like yo if we together that should be our money. If we not sharing money then all bills gotta be split in half. Cause if not im in a situation where im paying all this money for her to live comfortably while she saving all her money for herself. Shit sounds like a scam to me.
Well she giving the money to the young nigga breakin her back in.

Niggaz stay tryna to gain points with money when they crapped out in other areas.

Like it's always some boring, ugly nigga with no charisma who come up with this shit.

It always be the dudes who can't pull chicks. Get played by chicks. Or insecure some other way...

Cuz niggaz who have no issues pulling women don't focus on rules n shit.... Cuz they don't apply.

A dude could not be working, not driving, staying at a chick house, don't pay no bills.... And live like that for YEARS calling the shots...

Women get fed up?

He'll leave and find another in a week. It just goes like that for some dudes.

It makes women sick, but they always go for it. And dudes who can't pull it off be salty for some reason.

Same shit for dating

Oh you supposed to have $200 before you take a chick out?

Iiight... Bet.

It's plenty of niggaz who have women call them asking to to go out... Their treat.

Shit ain't got nothing to do with gender roles. Them shits is played out any way. It's down to what you can do and what you can't do.

And niggaz who can't do shit always worried about those who can do

I believe the best would be the man pays all the bills and the woman maybe having a part time job or freelance work so she can mostly maintain the house and rear the kids

That would be an ideal situation.

Women stay in the home........out of the job market.........more opportunities for men to earn without having to compete with women.

Wouldn't work in today's society though.

On an unrelated note:

@MIUSA .......you're on the right track now.

You'll get a lot further with the agendas you're promoting now than the ones you were pushing under the @WhiteFace s/n.

Back