Welcome To aBlackWeb

Living together and paying bills.

Bet he not living where he wanna live paying all that shit plus for all those kids...he could be pulling in 80k and he’d barely be making it...livin’ to work...fuck all’at...but I’m not gonna hate on him cuz it’s a lot of people wouldn’t make sacrifices to do all that either...

And to answer tha question...everybody situation different...fastest way to get yaself fucked up in this game called life is tryin’ to play it usin’ somebody else hand...if pay in’ all tha bills works for you and your fam...more power to you...if you doin’ halfsies and it’s workin’...keep it up

Nigga on some moral high ground and had kids outside of his marriage...8 kids but he insinuates that all ain't from his wife.

Ladies you down to have all ya bills paid if ya man knowingly outchea fucking around?

that’s how it was in the 50s honestly a lot of folks are like that. I assume modern women cheat back

Nigga on some moral high ground and had kids outside of his marriage...8 kids but he insinuates that all ain't from his wife.

Ladies you down to have all ya bills paid if ya man knowingly outchea fucking around?

How did we establish that he had kids outside of marriage or is fucking around?

what you eat don't make me shit

but does this apply only to "traditional" men or trans as well?

I'm sayin, if a man transitions to a woman is he exempt?

vice versa, is a woman transitioning to a man now responsible?
What we doing here man, lol. Bury that rabbit hole and keep it moving.

To each household it's own and I say that as a man who has never been married. When my grandparents were alive my grandfather was a working man with 4 kids and took care all the bills. Although, they came from a much different era than the one of today.

If I were married, the bills is getting split down the middle. Times have changed very much from the 1950s+ if a household as two incomes the bills should get split even if a couple ain't married.

How did we establish that he had kids outside of marriage or is fucking around?
Context clues..hes in a vibe tooting his own horn, mentions 8 kids but neglects to boast about them all bein from the same woman. Which most dudes would speak on when in a mood of biggin themselves up. Added to that he makes note of not ever been on child support, if they are all from your wife, why would u even mention that?

Back