Welcome To aBlackWeb

Living together and paying bills.

DOS_patos

Unverified Legion of Trill member
How did you pay your bills when and if you ever lived with someone.

Did you split down the middle and put only that amount in a bank account?
do you give the other person money and let them pay all the bills?

speak on it

We share the bills. She has a lil bit of access to my account to pay bills.

I paid for all bills except the phone and internet since i made more. But she fucked off her money for that exact reason like i was going to cover her slacking.

When my wife moved in me wit initially before we we’re married. I paid all my bills, she only paid her car insurance and cell bill.

Then probably a lil over a year later, she would pay my bills for me with my money. But she would do all the leg work and argue about late fees and shit, she’s good at politicking over the phone.

Then after we got married and move from an apartment to renting a home, we split the bills down the middle.

When my wife moved in me wit initially before we we’re married. I paid all my bills, she only paid her car insurance and cell bill.

Then probably a lil over a year later, she would pay my bills for me with my money. But she would do all the leg work and argue about late fees and shit, she’s good at politicking over the phone.

Then after we got married and move from an apartment to renting a home, we split the bills down the middle.
why the change?

why the change?
We got married while we we’re living in my apartment. The home was post marriage, prior to marriage since she was living with me, the bills were my bills. I’m not going to ask my woman or have my woman pay my bills with her money. I’m just like that, but when we got married and moved into the home. Those were our bills, so they split down the middle.

Shits corny I know

Different things work for different people. Also, that is the old ways because women couldn't work back in the day. But i dont know why some people are scared of a partnership. Both my folks work. And they put their money together to get the things they want. Nice big home and a second home they rent out. They are still together going on 33yrs. Same with my grandparents before my grandmother passed away. Honestly, a dude paying for everything is a form of power in most cases. I wonder if his wife works or has a way to make money. If not, then that is stupid, unless she has some kind of handicap. If one partner is down, how will the other partner carry that weight?

Back