Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Who got the strap?... Official Gun Owners Thread

Are u a gun owner?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
View attachment 119097

A little plinker im playing with. Gotta take the folding sites off of it tho

I think I'mma get another Ruger 10/22 outfitted the same as my old one (collapsible stock, bull barrel, and a scope). I hated to sell it off back inna day, but I needed money. Prolly for the best too, 'cause I got waaaaay to cocky with that thing behind the seat.

I've seen closer to $1300-$1400 for the gun.

As far as the ammo it's 1000 .223 rounds for ~$220 depending on where you get it versus $150 for 1000 9mm rounds. I wouldn't necessarily call it expensive.

it's not .223, it's 5.7x28mm... similar to .22

428067.jpg

bout $400 for 1,000 rounds

Dont own a gun. Use to want one, still may get one. Feel like theres something to the theory that you are inviting the possibility of a mistake.

Someone in here with kids had mad guns and said they lock the big ones up and keep the small shit all over. I read an article that advises the exact opposite. A shotgun is heavier, longer and harder for a child to injured themself. Also if you need to defend yourself it can do the job without strays going as far.

Not an expert but an interesting point

Aye if yall looking for ammo cheap try these websites out.
Gunbot.net is good fit your rifle needs and you can get bulk ammo pretty cheap especially. 223

Ammovalley.com good spot for your handguns again buy in bulk

And then there is ammoseek.com cheap handgun ammo and some rifle caliber

And if yall looking to purchase a gun but don't like the prices in your area try searching on gunbroker.com and budsgunshop both of them are good I've purchased from gunbroker several times and have a friend who purchased from buds

And if yall looking to purchase a gun but don't like the prices in your area try searching on gunbroker.com and budsgunshop both of them are good I've purchased from gunbroker several times and have a friend who purchased from buds

I was looking at gunbroker yesterday. Was also thinking of picking up a Ruger SR22 with a few extra clips. Prices seemed a bit high but I've only bought one gun brand new and that was nearly 30 years ago so I don't really have a frame of reference. Every other gun I've owned has always been 2nd hand (from legit sellers).

I was looking at gunbroker yesterday. Was also thinking of picking up a Ruger SR22 with a few extra clips. Prices seemed a bit high but I've only bought one gun brand new and that was nearly 30 years ago so I don't really have a frame of reference. Every other gun I've owned has always been 2nd hand (from legit sellers).
The last 2 I got from Gunbroker was a kimber and a ar10 both were a damn good deal. But the ar had some issues it started as a custom the og buyer backed out just sent it to Smith and Wesson they got me straight. The seller was reluctant to tell me about it Both were brand new guns. If you see a deal jump on it but it's like Ebay check the user rating

Gonna apply for my CCW this weekend (FL.). Been doing my research for the last couple weeks. Initially wanted a glock, but after some research settled on the Taurus G2C. I know they aint the most reputable company, but they seem to have stepped there game up on this 1. My main criterias were concealability (I'm a skinny dude), reliability and capacity, and this gun checked all those boxes. Plus its about half the price of a glock. Any advice would be appreciated. 188518

Gonna apply for my CCW this weekend (FL.). Been doing my research for the last couple weeks. Initially wanted a glock, but after some research settled on the Taurus G2C. I know they aint the most reputable company, but they seem to have stepped there game up on this 1. My main criterias were concealability (I'm a skinny dude), reliability and capacity, and this gun checked all those boxes. Plus its about half the price of a glock. Any advice would be appreciated.View attachment 188518
Never fooled with them didn't like em. But check YouTube far as reviews and go to your local gun store so you can put your hands on multiple guns you think you'll like.

Also if you gone carry figure out if you want a owb or iwb. Outside/ inside waist band holster.

I carry a iwb Springfield xd subcompact. 40. With the finger extension on the mag cause if I didn't have that my pinky would hang off the mag and that's no good.

Back