Welcome To aBlackWeb

So Tariq Nasheed Is Pro Trump Now?

I dunno bout straight up pro trump but i looked through a bunch of his tweets nigga def questionable,like this is the super "woke" nigga ppl talkin bout?? Lol

Both parties are suspect. But does he really believe what that is dude is saying. He has proven over and over again that he can't be trusted. He lies about just everything. But more importantly next year is an election year. He will say whatever he needs to say to get votes he needs

Strangely enough, he's actually being consistent.

He's always been about quote/unquote........."tangibles".........so he's really not deviating at all from that narrative.

Y'all really shouldn't be surprised here.
Democrats neglecting black people has always left them vulnerable to Republicans pulling this tactic.
With Republicans campaigning to do specifically for black people what democrats won't.
Similar to how companies compete for customers, political parties should be competing for our votes.
Democrats should make a commitment to black people if they want to compete with Trump.

I don't know about this Green Global stuff, I'll need to look into that.
If it is something that's "tangible" and Democrats don't counter with a better offer, Democrats dropped the ball

This is like when the communist Russians infiltrated the civil rights movement on some "look how bad they treat you, come to our side" shit. If these niggas were smart they'd allow him to talk himself into giving us our shit then act like we dont know him come election time. But niggas be starved for that white man's approval they'll drink his bathwater behind being acknowledged.

Smh, y’all can’t be this dumb but then again if some of y’all are catching cases over Popeyes chicken sandwiches, it’s possible.
Dude is not a Trump supporter. He’s simply playing two racist parties against each other and is only concerned with reparations/tangibles. Not hard to understand.
I don't believe anyone in this thread has caught any cases at popeyes.

I don't believe anyone in this thread has caught any cases at popeyes.

I still ain't get one cause they be too packed

Tried on the 1st go round and they ran out at like 11 AM

Imma get me one of them bitches one day.

Smh, y’all can’t be this dumb but then again if some of y’all are catching cases over Popeyes chicken sandwiches, it’s possible.
Dude is not a Trump supporter. He’s simply playing two racist parties against each other and is only concerned with reparations/tangibles. Not hard to understand.

LMAO @ thinking that clown ass nigga is that smart.

:lol9:

Its not about trump. Fuck trump. It's about the democrats. You niggas still consider yourselves democrats even though they openly prioritize immigrants and they sit up there telling you in plain English theyre not doing anything for black people specifically. Niggas still calling themselves "minorities and People of Color" are fools because that's language meant to dilute black causes. The obama hangover will continue this one sided relationship with democrats.

How long are black people going to support them while they support everybody but black people?

Is this the part where I ask what exactly "tangibles" are and these Nasheedists either clam the fuck up or find 10 different ways to say reparations?
If that’s the answer to the question then essentially your question was already answered.

If that’s the answer to the question then essentially your question was already answered.

So Trump supports reparations? Got it.

Also the word is "Tangibles". that's plural. It's an implication that there is more than one tangible. And also - the word "reparations" describes reparations a lot better than "tangibles" which basically descibes a nebulous cloud of bullshit that is anything but tangible as evidinced by the fact that anybody who uses it can't even describe what the fuck it means.

Back