Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Dave East - Survival

damn yall hatin on 40 water . his verse wasnt that bad stop it

I actually hated on 40 before I heard tha song...after hearing tha song...I can’t even front...it’s a dope track...now 40 did come in like hot doo-doo grits but tha last 2/3 of his verse was cool...Mozzy always been good wit’ me too

Also...I wanted to hate on damn near all of his...let’s say “untraditional” features but o really can’t...those songs were nice too...only songs I really don’t like is tha tracks where he doin’ that dumb ass kiddie weird voice shit he does sometimes...like for real East...cut that shit out...but besides that this a really solid effort from Dave...I can see this getting him some crossover appeal too without having to be corny

I could do without the skits being apart of the songs but other than that cool project

4 tracks in and he should have put Godfather 4 near the end. Nas ripped that shit so crazy it

Good sound so far tho. Like where this headed

Like BDB said, it's a cool album. Should have condensed this to 14-15 tracks. Still haven't heard a classic piece of work from East

Like BDB said, it's a cool album. Should have condensed this to 14-15 tracks. Still haven't heard a classic piece of work from East
Kairi Chanel

Him and Fab need to stop trying tho. They subject matter to deep for these forced singles

Track with 40 is dope af

But I can see why someone wouldn't fuck with it

Should have led off with Night Shift as a single instead of Everyday

Def Jam stay fucking up

Back