Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
'I felt that football was not considered the most important thing': Ander Herrera takes swipe at Man United chiefs as Spanish midfielder reveals move to PSG was culture shock

'I cannot talk about what was happening in previous seasons because I was not there, but since I'm here, what I see is that I'm in a club that think only and exclusively about football,' Herrera said.
'And I say it sincerely because sometimes, seen from the outside, PSG can have a glamorous side that can irritate some. But here we sweat, we train, we work!
'When I arrive at the training centre, the physios, podiatrist and physical trainer are already at work... Football, football, football.'

As a follow-up question, Herrera was asked whether this wasn't necessarily the case at United.

He replied: 'I was happy at that incredible club. I am very grateful to the supporters.
'Frankly, I was immensely happy in Manchester, but at the club, there were times when I felt that football was not considered the most important thing.'
When asked whether money was the top priority, Herrera said: 'That does not come out of my mouth.

'I don't know, but football was not the most important thing in Manchester. I do not want to compare, all I know is that here, I feel like I'm breathing football on all sides. And I like it.'

tenor.gif

This game is open af...end to end
Norwich need to gtfo the league. Absolutely terrible team. No personality they try and play out from stupid areas when they dont have the composure or first touch to do so, no threat in the final third. Absolute garbage and Watford weren't much better!

Norwich play with good intentions. Got a bit carried away after the Man City win.

That was a fluke, lads...you can’t play like that all season long.

They never spent a penny either...

I mean an Arsenal fan turning his nose. Win a fucking title that means something. Great managers usually have great players, what a novel concept!

I mean an Arsenal fan turning his nose. Win a fucking title that means something. Great managers usually have great players, what a novel concept!
Football fans are hilarious the way they shift the parameters of success for other teams. If Pep is a fraud then the only time Mourinho was real was with Porto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back