Welcome To aBlackWeb

Kanye supports Trump. Koonye says slavery was a choice. Update: Koonye On Support For Trump in New Interview: ‘I’m Definitely Voting This Time’

Thats all Koonye ever wanted. Fake white attention.

I wish his mother never died

I don't think Kanye is bipolar that he claims to be. He's an attention whore at the highest level who knows exacrly what he's doing. Just like a shock jock every move is carefully calculated to grab the headlines and make people go...say what??

Kanye likes the idea of himself as the "misunderstood genius" and "it's me against the world". You'd have to take a lot of his statements with a grain of salt.

I don't think Kanye is bipolar that he claims to be. He's an attention whore at the highest level who knows exacrly what he's doing. Just like a shock jock every move is carefully calculated to grab the headlines and make people go...say what??

Kanye likes the idea of himself as the "misunderstood genius" and "it's me against the world". You'd have to take a lot of his statements with a grain of salt.

I dont even think its that deep. He's jus a coon.

I thought the same shit until I thought about how his last few albums sounded incomplete thoughts and a bit of randomness with extreme highs and lows like a person with bipolar

Back