Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or Foul: T.I Takes His 18 Yrs Old Daughter To GYN To Make Sure She's Still A Virgin

Fair or Foul?

• Total voters
Disagree.

Locks and keys bruh...you know old saying.. but that's another thread

that lock and key shit is wack. You can’t teach your son all the tricks to getting pussy and do the exact opposite when your daughter has sex. Unless your son is gay ge gonna have sex with somebody daughter. And a man being irresponsible sexually has lead to more dysfunction than anything. Thought we wanted a code and standards

I’m honestly curious as to exactly how y’all think this is all going down. It sounds like most of y’all LEGIT think the man is helping with the exam.

no bro. All we saying is checking too see if your daughter is having sex by asking about her hymen is crazy

What a terrible thing for women who were raped to not wanna be called a slut for it...the tragedy...amd as much as niggas complain about sluts y'all sure keep them around and confident in themselves to keep going
Don’t mix me with those that mingle with degenerates.
And writing slut on your tits and walking with tits out does what exactly???

You know damn well this ain't about no damn virtue of that girl and more about TI being scared of his daughter running into a 18 version of himself

Perhaps.

Didnt consider that.

Dont mean he wrong tho.

I suspect that this practice is quite commonplace, just... its... you know... Moms doing it. You know?

I personally wouldn't do it.
I'd rather have my daughters make informed decisions.

So whenever my daughters upset me, I purposely leave my old Human Sexuality textbook out with it open to the more graphic pages.

I like to practice preemptive parenting.

What TI does only leads to reactionary.

What a god awful way to live, in constant paranoia of your childs next move...

They got their some how.

Then maybe his issue is with young men who may pursue his daughter and he should spend his time making telling these lil niggas how to respectfully approach her than using a hymen check on his child.

Why do you assume he isn't doing that?

The gay/molesting jokes stop here

Find another source of comedy

For anyone that knows, which daugther was this?

He got like 9 of them

Back