Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or Foul: T.I Takes His 18 Yrs Old Daughter To GYN To Make Sure She's Still A Virgin

Fair or Foul?

• Total voters
Seemed pretty clear to me that the nigga was saying that this is something they've done each year, but now that she is an adult that's a thing of the past. Even if he WANTS to still find out, legally the doctor can't share that inormatiom with him unless she gives permission.

Was it a bit much and him being overprotective? Yes.

Is it 'close to incest'? Fuck outta here.

Y'all niggas act like Tip was in there doing the exam himself and shit.

Maybe they had some kind of deal that if she stayed a virgin until a certain age she would get some money.

giphy.gif

Foul in my opinion.

The main reason I say it's foul is that with the platform he has he's putting that information out there... causing his daughter unnecessary drama cuz he wanted to talk about some family shit to the public.

What he and his wife choose to do with raising their child is their choice...to put it out in the public like that... its fuckin wack and foul. I wonder if he even thought how his comments would affect her and how she gotta deal with that shit going forward

Foul in my opinion.

The main reason I say it's foul is that with the platform he has he's putting that information out there... causing his daughter unnecessary drama cuz he wanted to talk about some family shit to the public.

What he and his wife choose to do with raising their child is their choice...to put it out in the public like that... its fuckin wack and foul. I wonder if he even thought how his comments would affect her and how she gotta deal with that shit going forward

So your answer is fair.

Foul in my opinion.

listen man, as a father of a girl, i know that one day, she is going to have sex

in a perfect world, would it be nice if she waited until she found a guy who she wanted to marry to lose her virginity to? sure, but that's not the world we live in

so as her father, the only thing i can hope is that i've fostered an environment to where she will want to talk to me about things and not feel like she cant, but there aint NO way im going to the gyno with her to check if her hymen is intact.

If he ain't have his head between her legs checking himself I don't see the problem. I just hope while he was being od overprotective he was actually teaching and instilling her value in that shit otherwise it's all for not and he just postponing the inevitable.

And the shit is foul whether he announced it on a podcast or not. Nigga directly ignoring a doctor telling him multiple ways a hymen can be broken. What if the doctor said it wasn't there but she's still a virgin..then what he gonna do? He just made himself look all sorts of stupid

fair point

That wouldn't have stopped her from getting pregnant though
Taking an active part is your child sex life can absolutely deter pregnancy

'Oh you fucking fucking?? Lets get some BC. Lets get some condoms. Does the young man you engage in sex with no the ramifications of teen pregnancy? Unwanted pregnancy'

You can properly address any situation when you have all the facts

If he ain't have his head between her legs checking himself I don't see the problem. I just hope while he was being od overprotective he was actually teaching and instilling her value in that shit otherwise it's all for not and he just postponing the inevitable.

You can instill value without making your daughter feel like if she has sex before you want her to she's committed the worst offense ever...and given his own words he was doing it for control and not some self esteem building exercise

Taking an active part is your child sex life can absolutely deter pregnancy

'Oh you fucking fucking?? Lets get some BC. Lets get some condoms. Does the young man you engage in sex with no the ramifications of teen pregnancy? Unwanted pregnancy'

You can properly address any situation when you have all the facts

Taking an active role can but you said checking her hymen would prevent pregnancy and that shit doesn't...

You can instill value without making your daughter feel like if she has sex before you want her to she's committed the worst offense ever...and given his own words he was doing it for control and not some self esteem building exercise

Don't recall refuting any of this.

Please don't lash out on me cause your father checked your hymen regularly too sis.

Back