Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fair or Foul: T.I Takes His 18 Yrs Old Daughter To GYN To Make Sure She's Still A Virgin

Fair or Foul?

• Total voters

AP2.5

Beef Authority
Site Administrator
man wtf is going on with our hip hop legends

just saw some shit that TI goes to the gyno with his daughter every year to make sure her hymen is in tact
Image result for boosie come on gif

It’s weird as fuck but it’s not incest. He doesn’t have sexual feelings for his daughter.

idk to be that concerned with her sexuality is weird to me. Idk how he feels about it but that shit creepy to me. Maybe invest is an extreme exaggeration but this ain’t normal

what type of grown man is worried about his legally grown daughter hymen? That’s creepy af to me. Like you’re that concerned about her sex life? That’s not weird to yall?
But incest is some type of sexual relation or attraction to a blood relative. Don't do that. That man ain't attracted to his daughter even though what he's doing looks possessive and outlandish.

But incest is some type of sexual relation or attraction to a blood relative. Don't do that. That man ain't attracted to his daughter even though what he's doing looks possessive and outlandish.

we don’t really know. I mean how it look asking your daughter doctor about her hymen? Maybe it ain’t flowers in the attic but this super weird

we don’t really know. I mean how it look asking your daughter doctor about her hymen? Maybe it ain’t flowers in the attic but this super weird
We don't know about anybody's life, but always label people without substantial facts. Nevertheless, it may be weird. It's not what you defined it as.

Looks like a concern parent that wants to know if his daugther has an active sex life

You seem ok with ya kid being a teenage parent but he not

Back