Welcome To aBlackWeb

I really like the young guy he’s down for whatever I have to do something nice for him ❤️

Im glad he knows how I feel now. ❤️

I don’t know why I have a hard time with that kind of stuff smh.

idk why but I be acting like somebody's mama when I see relationship drama now

I used to laugh at couples arguing and shit but that shit kinda gets me down these days

just dont like to see it and dont like to see people going through it....im bout to start hoppin out on folks on some love counseling shit

like take this joint and ya'll go sit down and talk.....i'll watch the baby, shit smh

I really wish i had time to do that lmao...for real

I think my ex knows the scandalous shit I did while we weren’t speaking lol. The way he’s handling it is turning me on smhhh. Knowing him he probably blames everybody but me ☺️

I think my ex knows the scandalous shit I did while we weren’t speaking lol. The way he’s handling it is turning me on smhhh. Knowing him he probably blames everybody but me ☺

@Love

Tell us..........or me.......... more.

Your posts............."intrigue"...............me.

I really wish i knew My ex motivation for trying to keep in touch with me

we've broken up 3 years ago, and she still can't leave me alone. I even told her some disrespectful shit but she hit me up months later like i didn't say anything at all
I blocked her number earlier this year, she found my instagram and dm'ed me on it
I didn't see it, she dm's my sister :foh5:

after i went off on her about that shit i just gave her my number and since then we've been texting each other here and there

I don't text her as much tho cause im suspicious

Yeah she has a boyfriend, nigga don't like me and I don't like him. She basically told that nigga she dont care and deal with it"riight"

Back