Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Kanye West - "Jesus is King"

If you listened to the first 5mins of the Big Boi interview where they play a clip 5-10yo clip of him talking about getting back into the church you wouldn't be so quick to write off his testimonial

I guess tho its easier to believe he lying than to believe he has a relationship with his God

What a world

If you listened to the first 5mins of the Big Boi interview where they play a clip 5-10yo clip of him talking about getting back into the church you wouldn't be so quick to write off his testimonial

I guess tho its easier to believe he lying than to believe he has a relationship with his God

What a world

well if his relationship with God causes him to be an open coon then fuck him. Foh

I support black folks.
I have 3 black kids and a black wife

blacks take priority over racist Hispanic folks who don’t give a fuck about blacks.

how you know they all racist or not black. I mean it ain’t like if they stop Mexicans they gonna let Haitians in

nigga please you know and the world knows Christian rap is weak. Gospel rap sounds foolish. Gospel needs to be sung or preached. Wtf wants to hear bars about Jesus? You got some Christian rap albums?
This doesn't make any sense czar

This doesn't make any sense czar

min giving you reasons on why I think Christian rap is wack? Did you want a power point presentation since you can’t understand? Idk even know why you’re offended thought you were one of those non religion having woke niggas

min giving you reasons on why I think Christian rap is wack? Did you want a power point presentation since you can’t understand? Idk even know why you’re offended thought you were one of those non religion having woke niggas
You said who wants to hear bars about Jesus

Bars are bars regardless of the tempo or subject matter. They are simply stanzas in poetry

You said gospel needs to be preached or sung. According to who? You?

That's why your post doesn't make any sense

You said who wants to hear bars about Jesus

Bars are bars regardless of the tempo or subject matter. They are simply stanzas in poetry

You said gospel needs to be preached or sung. According to who? You?

That's why your post doesn't make any sense

well these are just opinions I’m not a museum c authority. But compare gospel rap sales to traditional gospel. It’s a very small market for a reason. Be realistic not idealistic

well these are just opinions I’m not a museum c authority. But compare gospel rap sales to traditional gospel. It’s a very small market for a reason. Be realistic not idealistic
Traditional gospel sales better because it’s older people buying it and very few of them ever liked rap. As the hip hop generation ages and becomes more spiritual, gospel rap will sell more.

And you’re right, up until the last few years Gospel rap been corny because those performing it were from the older hip hop generation or not hip hop at all. But current artists are from the most recent generation of hip hop. It’s a lot better now. Some songs people wouldn’t even know are gospel unless you told them.

And with one of the arguably greatest hip hop musicians doing it now, it’s only going to get more popular.

Christian rap is wack as hell tho we all know this

There’s a lot of wack rap regardless of the content. Christian rap can be dope. It doesn’t always have to be about God, either. It can be clean, rap about life, struggles etc. NF does his rap this way and doesn’t sprinkle in God making it a gospel album. He does clean rap. Lecrae isn’t wack, either, he puts it all in his raps in a dope way.

Christian rap is wack because it doesn’t cater to drugs, alcohol and women, the typical stuff you hear in rap. What’s the appeal, though? The majority of those who listen to this type of rap do not even live the lifestyle the lyrics represent.

What’s more wack; Christian rap or pretending you are the rap lyrics?

...wait hold up. Shouldn’t you be busy trying to calculate when the world is going to end? You actually had time to listen to an album?
I had to see what the hoopla was all about. Praise King Jesus for using Kayne West for His glory in order to reach people with the gospel message that only Kayne West could reach with the platform he has! God is always showing out! Praise His holy name!

Oh and everybody who did listen to this album but yet still refuses to believe that Jesus is the Savior of our souls, this will be yet ANOTHER witness against you on the last day when Track 11 becomes history for everyone who has ever lived. Amen.

Oh and also a word about "the end", look at Syria......Russia, Iran, Turkey are all gearing up for what is coming. Not much time left. Glory Hallelujah! Amen!

Back