Welcome To aBlackWeb

Most embarrassing school moment

Man...

One time.. in 4th or 5th grade we had gotten shipped off to this school across town because our school was being remodeled. The school we got shipped to was small so we had a lot of classrooms in relocatables. Little trailers outside on the edge of the school building.

After recess we always had quiet reading time for like 45mins. Everyone is scattered around the room laying under desks and tables and whispering to eachother talking shit.

I dunno what was for lunch that day, but I was gassy as fuuuuuuck. I'm laying next to my friends and we're all continuing conversations from recess, talking shit to eachother. I had been holding in farts for a solid hour or so and was getting uncomfortable. I said something hilarious and my friend punches me right in the gut.

Class is dead silent. Soon as he hits my gut It pushed this massive fart out of me. I'm talking this fart lasted a solid 10-15 seconds and the way I was laying it was bouncing off the floor and because it was a trailer this fart is shaking the floor. I start seeing kids poke their heads out like "what the fuck?!" Then I connected eyes with this girl I had a crush on and she seemed repulsed af, but we connected eyes like halfway through the fart so I just looked at her and still had this ground shaking fart happening.

My friends are all dying. Cackling like a group of hyenas. Not long after reading time is over and we all go back to our seats and my friends are all looking at me all around the room and doing stupid gestures and I cant stop laughing. Teacher said I was being a disruption and told me to sit outside the classroom.

In 3rd grade we had Book Fairs and this white bitch is talking about how we're all going to get free books and I was in the back of the class.if you put your hand to your mouth and blow no homo it makes a farting noise so she happen to stop talking and I did a fake fart with my hand and everybody in the class looked at me n Thought it was real

Man...

One time.. in 4th or 5th grade we had gotten shipped off to this school across town because our school was being remodeled. The school we got shipped to was small so we had a lot of classrooms in relocatables. Little trailers outside on the edge of the school building.

After recess we always had quiet reading time for like 45mins. Everyone is scattered around the room laying under desks and tables and whispering to eachother talking shit.

I dunno what was for lunch that day, but I was gassy as fuuuuuuck. I'm laying next to my friends and we're all continuing conversations from recess, talking shit to eachother. I had been holding in farts for a solid hour or so and was getting uncomfortable. I said something hilarious and my friend punches me right in the gut.

Class is dead silent. Soon as he hits my gut It pushed this massive fart out of me. I'm talking this fart lasted a solid 10-15 seconds and the way I was laying it was bouncing off the floor and because it was a trailer this fart is shaking the floor. I start seeing kids poke their heads out like "what the fuck?!" Then I connected eyes with this girl I had a crush on and she seemed repulsed af, but we connected eyes like halfway through the fart so I just looked at her and still had this ground shaking fart happening.

My friends are all dying. Cackling like a group of hyenas. Not long after reading time is over and we all go back to our seats and my friends are all looking at me all around the room and doing stupid gestures and I cant stop laughing. Teacher said I was being a disruption and told me to sit outside the classroom.

Bruh...I'm legit IN...TEARS!!! LMAO!!!

This nigga had an earthquake fart...LOL!!!! OH SHYT I'M CRACKIN DA FUCC UP!!

Told this one but I'll keep it short...

Nigga I ain't like gave out stunguns.
Someone thought it was funny to shock me right as I was getting on the bus.
I woke up....everyone laughing.
They said after I fell ..nigga shocked me like three more times. What did I do you ask?
I got up and beat the breaks off the nigga who gave him the stungin. Cuz I didn't like him.
The guy who shocked was supposed to be my homie..we fought a few days later.

I got up and beat the breaks off the nigga who gave him the stungin. Cuz I didn't like him.
The guy who shocked was supposed to be my homie..we fought a few days later.

Damn. Homie who shocked you beat yo ass too huh? At least you got the middle man I guess.

Freshman year of high school I was coming out the lunch line. For whatever reason I was dragging my backpack. Got my foot caught in one of the straps and tripped and fell. What made it worse is right before I hit the ground I tried to grab onto somebody sitting at a table to keep from falling but I was too late. I’m laying on the ground while the whole cafeteria laughing dude just looked at me and went back to his business lmao.

College I fell down the steps coming outta stats class. Slid right down the steps on my legs. Somebody tried to ask if I was alright but I just kept walking to avoid embarrassment.

Also in college I slipped on a wet sidewalk and fell into wet grass while I was going to breakfast one morning. Guess it had rained overnight. What made it worse was I had one a white tee so I had to walk all the way back to my dorm and change. Also while I was laying in the grass some random dude just walked by looking at me and didn’t say nothing.

Homeroom 8th grade when everyone eating breakfast
My partnas was doing Kip Ups

so they was like "Moon" can you do one..I said yea ..so i get one the ground and do one BUT i had forgot i had a pocket full of change..nickles dimes and pennies (fuck ya) so basically mid air all my change ejects from my pockets and makes this loud sppppppsh on the floor ...the room got hella quiet bc everyone else thought something happen...my partnas in tears.... im on the ground scurring to pick up all my change...

not embarrassin per se but funny nonetheless

11th grade I think, jus started drivin

now I've had to boo boo omw to school before & would usually stop at Mickey D's, but I didn't have time this day cuz if I got 1 more tardy automatic detention

figured I could speed to school, jet to the classroom then be excused to the bathroom

giphy.gif

soon as I walk in the school my stomach was goin dumb

rush to the stall, struggle w/ my belt... then

tenor.gif

yep, shit my pants

luckily I had on my gym shorts... threw them shitty draws in the trash & kept it pushin

nobody knew until now lol

& yes I was late to class & still got detention
LLS ..mad cheap you got the detention anyway lol

Homeroom 8th grade when everyone eating breakfast
My partnas was doing Kip Ups
View attachment 181938

so they was like "Moon" can you do one..I said yea ..so i get one the ground and do one BUT i had forgot i had a pocket full of change..nickles dimes and pennies (fuck ya) so basically mid air all my change ejects from my pockets and makes this loud sppppppsh on the floor ...the room got hella quiet bc everyone else thought something happen...my partnas in tears.... im on the ground scurring to pick up all my change...
OpulentAnxiousEsok-size_restricted.gif

...sighs.. same year..8th grade was ruff!
sooo.. Steppops swore he was a barber....reading this line already tells you whats about to happen..
The day he cut my hair i ran to my room and threw on a winter hat and cried becaus he went too low..no guard with closed clippers no edge up and one pass ...just...haircut literally and gtfo and go play...yall ever get a haircut that hurt as its being done??

So (huffs) I was sittin in class and the "cool click" was in the back cuttin (jones'in), I was minding my business uninvolved
So Camilla busts out like you "Moon why ya hair cut look like a dirty potato" :word??:
I did know what to say and I aint about to start with 6 ppl.. My only comeback was yall shut up..but yo smh..I got home told my lil bro he was hysterical (fuckin bitch)

I had to endure that shit for two weeks... I really wanted to fight that chick over that

Fuck yall for laughing

Yea, my mom did that shit once.

She was married that year, and I had a step brother.

She sent us to school with the mom kitchen haircut special...

Niggaz ain't make it out the cafeteria for breakfast.... Shit went down that day

Niggaz ain't make it out the cafeteria for breakfast.... Shit went down that day

After my one and only home haircut experience, I came home from school after getting joked the fuck out and told my mom, 'You cut my hair again and I'm running away.'

After my one and only home haircut experience, I came home from school after getting joked the fuck out and told my mom, 'You cut my hair again and I'm running away.'
and now I home cut myself

Niggaz was slapping the backs of our necks and running off ..

I threw my bookbag at one of the niggaz feet who was trying to run away ( one of my special moves, I was nice with that shit too),

The nigga fell, I jumped up on the cafeteria table and leg dropped the fuck outta dude. After that it was on and popping. Step brother jumped in... Other kids... All out brawl before the first bell of the day.

They suspended me the whole week for that one. The kid got hurt when he first fell from the bookbag trip. An mad adults saw me throw the bookbag and jump off the table. It was like everybody saw that part an nothing else. Shit was crazy.

...sighs.. same year..8th grade was ruff!
sooo.. Steppops swore he was a barber....reading this line already tells you whats about to happen..
The day he cut my hair i ran to my room and threw on a winter hat and cried becaus he went too low..no guard with closed clippers no edge up and one pass ...just...haircut literally and gtfo and go play...yall ever get a haircut that hurt as its being done??

So (huffs) I was sittin in class and the "cool click" was in the back cuttin (jones'in), I was minding my business uninvolved
So Camilla busts out like you "Moon why ya hair cut look like a dirty potato" :word??:
I did know what to say and I aint about to start with 6 ppl.. My only comeback was yall shut up..but yo smh..I got home told my lil bro he was hysterical (fuckin bitch)

I had to endure that shit for two weeks... I really wanted to fight that chick over that

Fuck yall for laughing

Niggaz was slapping the backs of our necks and running off ..

I threw my bookbag at one of the niggaz feet who was trying to run away ( one of my special moves, I was nice with that shit too),

The nigga fell, I jumped up on the cafeteria table and leg dropped the fuck outta dude. After that it was on and popping. Step brother jumped in... Other kids... All out brawl before the first bell of the day.

They suspended me the whole week for that one. The kid got hurt when he first fell from the bookbag trip. An mad adults saw me throw the bookbag and jump off the table. It was like everybody saw that part an nothing else. Shit was crazy.
Damn nigga ... we would have been sworn enemies like Mumra and Lion-o

Back