Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll (Rd1) Goat TV Show Tournament: Atlanta vs Survivor Man

Better Show?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm replacing House Hunters with another show
Why? First you put animated shows in they own bracket, then despite reading in the nomination thread that Atlanta was in the best comedy tourney you still added it here, and now this

you a fraud

Why? First you put animated shows in they own bracket, then despite reading in the nomination thread that Atlanta was in the best comedy tourney you still added it here, and now this

you a fraud

Atlanta isn't solely a comedy tho. Succession is labeled a "comedy" but it's not really a typical comedy, same with Atlanta.

Yall cartoon geeks needed your own tournament

"Fuck off"

Atlanta isn't solely a comedy tho. Succession is labeled a "comedy" but it's not really a typical comedy, same with Atlanta.

Yall cartoon geeks needed your own tournament

"Fuck off"
How can you add a movie to two different movie tournaments? And at its roots it’s a comedy it’s just social commentary at the same time

Go ahead and tell me a show that has an invisible car running niggas over and Kat Williams with an alligator in his house isn’t a comedy

I should replace some of yall shit with other shows.

Handmaid's Tale, Mr Robot, Mindhunter, House of cards>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> better than 70% of the shit nominated.

How can you add a movie to two different movie tournaments? And at its roots it’s a comedy it’s just social commentary at the same time

Go ahead and tell me a show that has an invisible car running niggas over and Kat Williams with an alligator in his house isn’t a comedy

You do know that it's possible for movies and shows to fit multiple genres right?

giphy.gif

Nah it’s one of the few shows I watch I really like it but you niggas and your trash taste be acting like it’s sliced bread in the 30s

Iono bout all that but if I have to choose between Atlanta and fuckin survivor man... welp.. lol Atlanta it is

Iono bout all that but if I have to choose between Atlanta and fuckin survivor man... welp.. lol Atlanta it is

I feel you but does Atlanta’s inclusion and goldie’s explanation mean that there can be comedies in this tournament as long as it ain’t a full comedy?

Also why does he want to not include house hunters? Sounds like an abuse of power

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back