Welcome To aBlackWeb

Most embarrassing school moment

loud-ninja

Here to point out the illogical
What is or some of the Most embarrassing momets that you experienced in school. The school year could be from elementary - college.

One of my moments happened in 5th grade. I was in i think English class. We had a spelling test but I didn't study/practice the night before. So we had the type of desk where you could put books in them. Like this: 181681

So I had wrote the answers on a really small piece of paper. No bigger then two adult size fingers. I had it in my desk at the edge where I could see it. So I would leave some space between my chest and the desk. I could see the test and my cheat sheet. From the teachers pov, it just looked like I was taking the test. Crazy thing, my desk was right by the teachers desk. So I took the test and turned it in. I stuffed my cheat sheet in the back of the desk. So my class was over and we left so the next class of students could sit. My friend is in the the class that just came in and he sits at the desk I sit at. Next day comes by. I'm in my seat. Everyone is waiting for the test results. Then suddenly, the teacher calls out my name. I look up not knowing the reason. She said "someone turned in this piece of paper to me. It has the answer too the test. Is this yours?" At that moment, I knew I fucked up. I told her it was. She said " thanks for your honesty. I will see you in detention". Everyone in the class was shocked because I was a quiet kid around that time but I knew most of the people because we lived in the same neighbor hood and would play together. I was embarrassed none the less. "It is always the quiet ones" is what I was getting from some. But that wasn't my first time cheating and wouldn't be the last. I told my friend what happened and he said " that was yours? I didn't know you sat at the same desk. I saw the cheat sheet in the desk and turned it in to the teacher.".

went to school as a kid in georgia...3 hours south of atlanta so this was as deep GA as it gets

for black history month my class had to go in front of the whole school and act as someone famous from slavery times

I was supposed to be fredrick douglas and I only had one line...i was supposed to say "My name is Fredrick Douglas and I am an abolitionist"

But I was so nervous what I ended up saying was " My name is Fredrick Douglas and I am an abortionist" SMH

At the beginning of grade 8. The school decided to hold me back a grade even my report card indicated I passed the year before. They said it was just for 2 weeks then it turned into 2 months. Then they wouldn't let me play on the basketball team even tho I was one of the better players in the school. I was so embarrassed I refused to go to school so my parents pulled me out since we were moving out the area in couple months and registered me at the local school there. When I went to register my mom was trying to explain the situation but when they looked at my file there was no indication I was supposed to be held back. My file stated I was a grade 8 student. Parents went to the board of education and same thing. No one knew about it but the principal and teachers at the school.
They were basically trying to humble me.
Granted I had a slick mouth but they were doing a lot to prove a point.

Parents sued the board of education for some change, principal at the former school was let go and I was placed back in the right grade.

Irresponsible white people. Smmfh.

So in college, I played trumpet in the gospel choir.

And we had this one kinda classical choir song that had a trumpet fanfare intro.

Now I was a very decent trumpet player. We rehearsed this song a million times, and I never missed a note. In fact I played it so loud and clear the director couldn't wait to debut it because he just knew that trumpet solo would set it off.

Shit sounded straight like the trumpets from heaven welcoming all the good and faithful servants to their eternal home or something like that....

So the night of the performance, it's like a whole black history, black student Union program. The entire black population of the university is there. And mad people were looking forward to my solo...

And the craziest part...I wasn't even nervous. I've played solos before. I never get stage fright. This should have been another day at the office....

But for some reason, my lips turned into jelly. Worst performance anxiety attack of my life. I couldn't even process what was going on. I couldn't get one note out. I kept trying trying.

It was like I didn't even know how to play. My body got hot as fuck and the director stared real life death into my soul. It was a mess. I was devastated.

I once had a chick rip my Valentine's day card up in front of the class.

Got kicked off the marching band for arguing with the director who was always trying to embarrass niggaz

Bombed a speech trying to win class president, even though I came in a close second.

Got pinned in wrestling matches in front of invited family....

But nothing tops that solo in college. I almost cried.

Freshman year in HS me and this dude throwing jabs or what not...
knock his notebook on the floor, he knock mine..so he takes my pen and throws it in the hall way..so i snatched his hat off and throw it the hall way also..we both walk out..I get to my pen first and aas he starts to bend down to get his hat i kick the shit across the hall!!! ....didnt see it comin...SNUFFED the Fuck out of me but his 2 boys were there...i got really dizzy, nose started bleeding..took that L he got suspended and transfered... but yo the shiner he left on my eye SMH wicked...fuck yall for laughing

I was in 5th grade and they would take us to this indoor pool as a class for swim lessons. I’m killing it in the shallow end so I’m like fuck it, let me take my talents to the deep end.

I lower myself in and start swimming to the other side. No problems... until a bit of water splashed into my eye. I was instantly blinded!

But in the background I could hear the other students chanting my name! “Go NightKing, go Nightking, go NightKing!”

I’m getting scared, but no way I’m going to show it now. I figure hell, I’ve got to get to the other side eventually, right?

583F45F7-6777-4EE6-A149-4C517E2A6DCE.gif

I start to get tired and feel myself sinking into the abyss of this pool that must have been a mile wide.

Next thing I know, I’m laying on the side of the pool on my back regaining consciousness with all of the students looking at me, smh.

Once I’m back with my class I ask my cousin, “why were y’all cheering me on, saying Go NightKing!?”

She replied, “We weren’t saying GO NightKing! We were saying ‘NO NightKing, NO NightKing’ cause you were swimming in circles in the deep end!”

Most embarrassing day of my life.

I was in 5th grade and they would take us to this indoor pool as a class for swim lessons. I’m killing it in the shallow end so I’m like fuck it, let me take my talents to the deep end.

I lower myself in and start swimming to the other side. No problems... until a bit of water splashed into my eye. I was instantly blinded!

But in the background I could hear the other students chanting my name! “Go NightKing, go Nightking, go NightKing!”

I’m getting scared, but no way I’m going to show it now. I figure hell, I’ve got to get to the other side eventually, right?

View attachment 181713

I start to get tired and feel myself sinking into the abyss of this pool that must have been a mile wide.

Next thing I know, I’m laying on the side of the pool on my back regaining consciousness with all of the students looking at me, smh.

Once I’m back with my class I ask my cousin, “why were y’all cheering me on, saying Go NightKing!?”

She replied, “We weren’t saying GO NightKing! We were saying ‘NO NightKing, NO NightKing’ cause you were swimming in circles in the deep end!”

Lmaoooo

View attachment 181713

Most embarrassing day of my life.
No problems... until a bit of water splashed into my eye. I was instantly blinded!
i'm sorry i laughed at ya tragedy

Got caught cheating in Latin back in the 11th grade.

Every Monday we got 10-15 new vocabulary words and we had a test on them on Friday. Because I got bored in class I decided it wasn't worth my time to actually learn the words and would cheat by writing them out tiny as fuck in the margin of a piece of paper, then put 2-3 sheets on top of that to write on so all I had to do was slide the cheat sheet out ever so slightly to look at the words the slide it back before the teacher could see it. One day I guess I got a little careless and she spotted me, came over to my desk and pulled out the cheat sheet,looked at it, and told me to stop 'cause I'm getting an F for cheating without breaking stride from the test. Class lookin at me like "what the fuck?" 'cause I was the "smart kid", so nobody expected that I would be cheating. I got laughed at and the whole nine.

Over the weekend I decided I'd actually memorize the words each week like we were supposed to. Friday rolls around and this time I had another cheat sheet ready, exactly the same as the last time and in the middle of the test the teacher came by and pulled it out. The class was like "Damn dawg??? You got caught cheating again???" except this time I leaned back in my desk with a smirk on my face. The teacher looked at the cheat sheet, paused, read it, looked at me and shook her head, then went back to administering the test. I had the biggest "fuck you" grin on my face and finished the test.

Parent-teacher meetings roll around and my moms and stepfather actually went (which they rarely ever did). They got back and my moms called me downstairs. She's like all the teachers like me, they think I'm brilliant, blah, blah, blah... Then she breaks out with "Your Latin teacher told us about how she caught you cheating... Then she said she caught you the very next week doing the exact same thing" and moms pulled out the second "cheat sheet". She read it off:

"I'm surprised at you, Ms Williams. To think that you would believe that someone with my clearly superior intelligence would resort to the same method of cheating is insulting and shows that you believe me to be of the same level of my classmates. Surely you, of all people, would expect that I would be clever enough to devise a different way to cheat, if I were even going to do such a thing; however, I'm not. I've memorized the words as instructed and will complete this test without so much as a single letter out of place. - Koncept"

My mother still has that "cheat sheet" to this day.

Back