Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lox Vs Mobb Deep Vs Clipse

Who You Got

• Total voters
DAY is better than them shits and some of them are a mad reach like HNIC

Cause you say so? Those albums have classic cuts that still ring off almost 2 decades later. Lemme know who playing story of addidon. That shit came and it went.

What pusha t track yall know off by heart? What hook? What pusha track flooded the streets?

Lmaooooo. Shoulda let me keep posting gifs. I was cool.

That nigga not even the best rapper in the clipse. Malice had the bars.

4 of the rappers we talking about on the same track plus another nigga no one even cares about...

Who had the weakest verse on the track?

Don't quote or @me about this shit again.

And lol @JusDre313 posting that YouTube vid. Where you been at anyway nigga?

Cause you say so? Those albums have classic cuts that still ring off almost 2 decades later. Lemme know who playing story of addidon. That shit came and it went.

What pusha t track yall know off by heart? What hook? What pusha track flooded the streets?

Lmaooooo. Shoulda let me keep posting gifs. I was cool.

That nigga not even the best rapper in the clipse. Malice had the bars.

4 of the rappers we talking about on the same track plus another nigga no one even cares about...

Who had the weakest verse on the track?

Don't quote or @me about this shit again.

Story of Adidon wasn't on Daytona, but the fallout from Infrared and Adidon is clearly still bein' felt.

Vast majority of people think Push is better than Malice. Always get people who think Big Bou is better than Andre or It Was Written is better than Illmatic so what.

I kno' plenty of Pusha verses

Of course it's my opinion but yours is yours also

I need to add substance to your bullshit? Lol. Nah.

Two classics, top 5 discography in terms of production? Doesn't sound like anyone else in history? Oh pusha is the only nigga doing coke raps?

Lmao. You literally made all that up. And just threw it out there like its really some shit to stand on.

So no. Ya don’t wanna actually talk rap. Lol. All the deflecting and slander don’t really change anything.

You can debate with the adults...or keep doing whatever it is you’re doing.

Story of Adidon wasn't on Daytona, but the fallout from Infrared and Adidon is clearly still bein' felt.

I kno' plenty of Pusha verses

Who's listening to that shit?

Don't lie about knowing pusha verses. I've never in my life heard a pusha solo track ring off or seen someone mouthing his lyrics. Never.

Everyone knows...

Good times
Knock yourself out
Keep it thoro
By your side
We gonna make it
Blow ya mind
I'm black
You ain't ready for me
Why

So no. Ya don’t wanna actually talk rap. Lol. All the deflecting and slander don’t really change anything.

You can debate with the adults...or keep doing whatever it is you’re doing.

You haven't done shit but talk about my posts. I'm dropping facts.

Stop deflecting and prove the bullshit points you threw out here.

That's fine.

But you can't say Prodigy didn't have an impact at all in the beginning of his solo career.

Never did fam I've already said in here that prime P the best rapper there but that was only a short period. It's not even like he was from dope to cool P became wack. Way worse than Hav, who I have last on the list.

Never did fam I've already said in here that prime P the best rapper there but that was only a short period. It's not even like he was from dope to cool P became wack. Way worse than Hav, who I have last on the list.

You were saying Daytona had a bigger impact on the scene than HNIC...

I as much as I love the album Daytona, I can't place a single track against Keep It Thoro.

That's just being honest with you.

Who's listening to that shit?

Don't lie about knowing pusha verses. I've never in my life heard a pusha solo track ring off or seen someone mouthing his lyrics. Never.

Everyone knows...

Good times
Knock yourself out
Keep it thoro
By your side
We gonna make it
Blow ya mind
I'm black
You ain't ready for me
Why

The only songs on this list you can even remotely say "everybody knows", is the 1st & last song.

Back