Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
She was a nice girl, she was the oldest taking care of her younger siblings. I'm chilling in kitchen while she wash dishes. Her mom came home, looked at me for a moment, then her, then went in the bedroom.

The her mom friends came over, brews, blunts, boy. Went in the room, on came the Isleys. She went from talking to becoming very silent and her shoulders slumped. Long enough for me to notice and my horny high to leave me to take notice that shes washing the dishes with soap.

There arent any curtains or blinds on the walls, her mom didn't even care that a strange nigga is in her home while she was gone and the sun is going down.

Ion wanna walk all the way home after dark and I feel bad for her. I'm not horny no more, I make mention of going to the store right quick to get some mad dog. She look up from the dishes, she looks in my eyes, her eyes holding wielded up tears, but not from me. She says you coming right back, I say yea, she knows I'm lying.

She put her head down, and says aight. I feel like shit, she needs someone right now. Am I being selfish? Why does our lives have to be like this, just then I hear cypress hill boom by in a whip.."how I can just kill a mannnnnn"..i make my way to the living room, the smell of weed and boy is strong.

Hop onto the porch, lil man and her lil sister coming home, the lights is on the sky is pink and orange. I pull my hoody over my head and walk home wit my head down. I get to the part of the walk that I loath to make after dark. Long walk wit only 1 light that goes under an overpass with woods on both sides and a weak wooden bridge over a creek.

I always feel like some animal is gonna drag me into the woods and kill me, it used to scare me, now I kinda loath it cause I always seem to make it through. I buss a right on the train tracks, I like the sound of the rocks under my feet. I hear the highway, crickets, dogs, music from the homes. Yea this feel like Hanahan to me.

After 5 minutes on the tracks, I hop off and dip off to the street my aunt lives on. Go in the house, go to the den, flop down, turn on the PS and play some smackdown. She hit my phone by text, where you at. I feel a lil more like shit.
This was pretty deep bruh

She was a nice girl, she was the oldest taking care of her younger siblings. I'm chilling in kitchen while she wash dishes. Her mom came home, looked at me for a moment, then her, then went in the bedroom.

The her mom friends came over, brews, blunts, boy. Went in the room, on came the Isleys. She went from talking to becoming very silent and her shoulders slumped. Long enough for me to notice and my horny high to leave me to take notice that shes washing the dishes with soap.

There arent any curtains or blinds on the walls, her mom didn't even care that a strange nigga is in her home while she was gone and the sun is going down.

Ion wanna walk all the way home after dark and I feel bad for her. I'm not horny no more, I make mention of going to the store right quick to get some mad dog. She look up from the dishes, she looks in my eyes, her eyes holding wielded up tears, but not from me. She says you coming right back, I say yea, she knows I'm lying.

She put her head down, and says aight. I feel like shit, she needs someone right now. Am I being selfish? Why does our lives have to be like this, just then I hear cypress hill boom by in a whip.."how I can just kill a mannnnnn"..i make my way to the living room, the smell of weed and boy is strong.

Hop onto the porch, lil man and her lil sister coming home, the lights is on the sky is pink and orange. I pull my hoody over my head and walk home wit my head down. I get to the part of the walk that I loath to make after dark. Long walk wit only 1 light that goes under an overpass with woods on both sides and a weak wooden bridge over a creek.

I always feel like some animal is gonna drag me into the woods and kill me, it used to scare me, now I kinda loath it cause I always seem to make it through. I buss a right on the train tracks, I like the sound of the rocks under my feet. I hear the highway, crickets, dogs, music from the homes. Yea this feel like Hanahan to me.

After 5 minutes on the tracks, I hop off and dip off to the street my aunt lives on. Go in the house, go to the den, flop down, turn on the PS and play some smackdown. She hit my phone by text, where you at. I feel a lil more like shit.
Ya therapist still on vacay?

This migga and @Duwop long lost brothers.

I'm convinced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back