Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019-20 NFL Season Thread

It’s not worth my time explaining our losses to a bitch ass ravens fan like u. Based off them
terrapins and yall talent pool in general, y’all don’t know shit about football out that way

BOTH our starting CBs, SS, ILB, and TE all been out for first 6 games. Yesterday’s game winning interception was dropped by a player who’ll be replaced by Kareem Hunt in a couple weeks. Keep in mind we walked into baltimore and smacked y’all around without any of them Lmaoo

I’m not worried we have a young team that’s still learning how to win and a GM with a great eye for talent.

#SmackedYallLames
#InTrashAssbaltimore
#40Ball
So excuses? Ravens got injuries too punk lol. No excuses over here. This guy NFL team so trash he had to bring up college. Super bowl wins>>>>>college championships. Didn't Baker crush Ohio state anyway? Looks like he left his talent back at college. Leading ths league in INTs.

I think AK41 gon miss the Chicago and maybe Cards game. He was limited with a ankle last week and now got a lil tweak on his ankle. We bringing in a RB for a workout.

I say let him sit for 2 games and bring him back after the bye. Thats 3 weeks of rest. We gon need him

smh.gif

Back