Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Zahra Elise

I do believe she's mixed
Damm come on man, next thing you going to tell me rachel dolezal is mixed to. Dont go out like that, because I mean even if she is mixed. She clearly look white and going to identify as white because that's what the benefits are, hell even mixed people giving the chance will try to stay on their white side if they can.

Broad is white mixed with "Dutch colonizer African" & Japanese.

She in her mid 20's? Damn I thought she was at least 30. Her skin w/o filters...... :aye:

This bitch is a culture vulture and that’s it!!!! Lol we got so many hoes like her out here getting a bag for having black girl features and mannerisms but won’t let a random hood nigga with G dog walk they ass but some old man with a boat gets to let her shove her fist up his ass for a purse and some fashionnova lol I don’t get it either yall....sorry I had to vent

This bitch is a culture vulture and that’s it!!!! Lol we got so many hoes like her out here getting a bag for having black girl features and mannerisms but won’t let a random hood nigga with G dog walk they ass but some old man with a boat gets to let her shove her fist up his ass for a purse and some fashionnova lol I don’t get it either yall....sorry I had to vent
Listen here, chicks like Nina Kayy, Julie Cash, and Jada Stevens, plus others like them all came up off of niggars. Funny thing is if you look hard enough Jada Steven Twitter out that she got fashion for doing anal and having sex with black men. Hell the Kardashians are the queens of making themselves look black and getting fashion and making money off of niggars, and what is so funny is you have black women hanging out with these women like is a privileged. Like dont you know she trying to look and act like you and actually making money doing it, and you sitting your ass up here happy to hang out with them. If anything you should be mad and offended that they trying to be like you and making money by doing so, but you cant do the same thing.

Listen here, chicks like Nina Kayy, Julie Cash, and Jada Stevens, plus others like them all came up off of niggars. Funny thing is if you look hard enough Jada Steven Twitter out that she got fashion for doing anal and having sex with black men. Hell the Kardashians are the queens of making themselves look black and getting fashion and making money off of niggars, and what is so funny is you have black women hanging out with these women like is a privileged. Like dont you know she trying to look and act like you and actually making money doing it, and you sitting your ass up here happy to hang out with them. If anything you should be mad and offended that they trying to be like you and making money by doing so, but you cant do the same thing.
And the craziest part of it all is that we can’t seem to make a profit off of our own culture but every other race can

Lol did she just called herself light skinned. This what happens when you niggars hype these white women up, let them thinking they are like black women and sooner or later they will think like that and will say shit like this.
I thought it was just me.

I've been seeing spanish and white people calling themselves lightskin and I'm looking around like I must be going crazy. Since when these fuckers describe themselves as such? Niggaz don't even be outraged. With all this trans shit going on people call themselves whatever these days and nobody sez shit

Back