Welcome To aBlackWeb

Inside Tyler Perry Studios' Grand Opening Gala

shutupGabi

Head Auntie of Dragonstone
Mod Squad

All guests were then given a tour of the 330-acre studio and each of the 12 soundstages, all named after iconic African American legends in the industry: Cicely Tyson, Sidney Poitier, Harry Belafonte, Oprah Winfrey, Whoopi Goldberg, Will Smith, Halle Berry, Denzel Washington, Spike Lee, Ruby Dee, Ossie Davis and Diahann Carroll.

Now if only he could make something besides madea films and irrelevant shit that runs on bet he'd be on to something.

But yeah goat shit.

some of his movies are ok.....he spoke real shit at essence fest but on the grand scheme.....i dont like his early messages.

as you see ....mostly the ladies fucks with him and most of the guys not too much...

its a reason for that.

he needs to get over his anger for his dad and make quality shit.

i usually just say black excellence.....but in this case....good for him..dassit

some of his movies are ok.....he spoke real shit at essence fest but on the grand scheme.....i dont like his early messages.

as you see ....mostly the ladies fucks with him and most of the guys not too much...

its a reason for that.

he needs to get over his anger for his dad and make quality shit.

i usually just say black excellence.....but in this case....good for him..dassit
It is black excellence tho. He found his lane with the church folk and stayed in it. But he's been empowering other black filmmakers to use his resources to do things he cant/wouldn't do. That's why it's dope. Everybody can and will be eating off this.

Even spike was there to celebrate and he hates madea.

It is black excellence tho. He found his lane with the church folk and stayed in it. But he's been empowering other black filmmakers to use his resources to do things he cant/wouldn't do. That's why it's dope. Everybody can and will be eating off this.

Even spike was there to celebrate and he hates madea.
i didnt say it wasnt......i just said good for him.
i am just against some of the things is seen that was often constant in his films and movies that i didnt agree with that had affects of images of us as black people.

but im not gonna front ...like i said him speaking at essence i stood and applauded for it. THAT to me was empowering. but his media side of things.....ill wait to see.

this is his media side. so good for him.

sounds crazy i know. but its not really.

daddy little girls hit home for me and the only movie worth something to me.

and the only movie that made a black man look decent cuz he wanted his kids.....but look at his history tho.

which is why it's been "fuck Tyler Perry" for years. Every Black man in his movies is damaged goods; even when they're like Idris's character and have redeeming qualities, there's still something fucked up about them.

which is why it's been "fuck Tyler Perry" for years. Every Black man in his movies is damaged goods; even when they're like Idris's character and have redeeming qualities, there's still something fucked up about them.
his is basically it. and its mostly dark men in his movies who aint shit.....should we look it up?

talk reviews of the movies.

Back