Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dallas Officer Amber Guyger's trial for the murder of Botham Shem Jean begins (FOUND GUILTY)

She ain’t going to jail:

Yea they gave her an out, figures. And they're still deliberating so you know what that means

Remember when everyone was screaming "black excellence" and "black girl magic" when Harris county got all them black women as judges?
Let this be a reminder of what can happen when trying to change things from the outside in.

This a shut and close case with killer saying yeah I meant to shoot him BUT good ol 'murica might let this goofy bitch walk.

Lol at stand your ground in someone else's house/property.

Lol at maybe walking away from killing someone because you got on the wrong floor walked in the wrong room while sexting asking for dick pics nh from the nigga you the side bitch of.

Yet 'this is a murica

I swear DFW needs to burn to the fuckin ground if she walks.

tumblr_phf3pqXikO1x0bvwko3_500.gif

The fact that the judged ruled that they can consider the Castle Doctrine is nuts. They ain't even tryna hide the fuck shit no more. But we all expected this. I hope any.

Because for anyone thinking she was actually gonna get what she deserved, why you think that?

It's never about common sense it's about the way the laws are written smh

They asking the wrong question. What they should be asking is what she was standing her ground against. Basically, by her own admission dude didn't even do anything aggressive. That stand your own ground shit only means that if someone is bringing the heat to you, you don't have to back down. It doesn't mean you can shoot anyone you want anytime you want. By the bitch's own admission. She walked into the apartment and as soon as she saw him, she got to shooting without thinking anything through.

It's not the judge it's the laws that is written.

The language their using is indicating the judge had a choice. That she could have ruled out the jury considering the castle doctrine.
I'm not a lawyer, but if it really was in her power to prevent that nonsense she deserves the tap shoes.
If it wasn't something she can prevent, then once again the media proves it can't be trusted.

In the meantime. Here's some court footage of the prosecution.

like hell. Too many Black men dead 'cause of a white hoe. A message needs to be sent that this bullshit won't be tolerated ever again. Burn it all down.

Only if we going to the white neighborhoods to do this

Fuck burning down our own blocks over this bullshit, that’s the dumbest shit ever

Only if we going to the white neighborhoods to do this

Fuck burning down our own blocks over this bullshit, that’s the dumbest shit ever

what part of "burn it all down" excludes white neighborhoods???

I'm talking about the whole goddamned metroplex, Dallas and Fort Worth. The whole shits needs to go.

Back