Welcome To aBlackWeb

Rakim Responds To Lord Sear's claims that MC Search Wrote For Rakim

cant watch the video at work but im assuming rakim denied the claims which is great I would have been very dissapointed if he had a ghostwriter for even 1 track

Mfs gotta stop playing with niggas who ain't playing

Unfortunately the bold is never going to happen. The world would be a much better place if that did happen though.

I do love the looks on folks faces and reactions when the folks who wasn't playing do what they do. I just sit back enjoy the show and tell the person who was out here bullshitting playing around
tenor.gif

SMH...

Listen to the Vlad interview with Serch. Lyor Cohen asked him to write a joint for Rakim because they were hung up trying to get the album "Follow The Leader" done. Serch did it, Eric B rejected even the thought of it 'causing beef between them dudes, and the song ended up turning into Steppin To The AM.

What I absolutely hate, though, is that the nigga interviewing Rakim intentionally tells the story wrong. Since it's 2019, the nigga coulda played part of the video for Ra or at the very least told him what was said factually correct. He never mentions that Serch says matter-of-factly that to his knowledge NO ONE has ever written for Rakim. So really the nigga interviewing Rakim was starting some shit intentionally.

Also, a call to Lyor could validate/invalidate Serch's story too.

SMH...

Listen to the Vlad interview with Serch. Lyor Cohen asked him to write a joint for Rakim because they were hung up trying to get the album "Follow The Leader" done. Serch did it, Eric B rejected even the thought of it 'causing beef between them dudes, and the song ended up turning into Steppin To The AM.

What I absolutely hate, though, is that the nigga interviewing Rakim intentionally tells the story wrong. Since it's 2019, the nigga coulda played part of the video for Ra or at the very least told him what was said factually correct. He never mentions that Serch says matter-of-factly that to his knowledge NO ONE has ever written for Rakim. So really the nigga interviewing Rakim was starting some shit intentionally.

That dude a bitch ass nigga

lmao @ the whiteboy bein hyped to pen a song that never was used by who he thought he was writing it for

"Eric B could've killed me the next day and I would've had the best career of my life...."LMAOOOOOO

SMH...

Preach

Back