Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Red Dead Redemption 2

N
They added a season pass like they got for fortnite. It cost 30 gold and u lvl it up and get exclusive shit. I got this mask for my horse at rank 7. Shit dope.

Might hit yall off wit a game play video later... might not

Nvm here it is. Update is cool @Infamous114 I been playing as a bounty hunter and trader but the damage is done. Ain't nobody playing this shit on my list. I got more ppl on GTA

They stupid for dropping it right after 2k dropped too. Most the people I run w/ on that shit

Lil compilation video I threw together tonight..

everybody featured in the shootouts & fights were random ass mfs who started w/ me first and got dealt wit, that first confrontation actually happened tonight and inspired me to make this shit

the shootout and fight at the end was from the time me and my squad went to war with another big ass gang of random niggas, they were in game chat talking shit and getting mad cause the chick that be w/ us was killing em. When we started killing them they were on some "Put the guns down and fight" shit. lmao I was laying all them niggas out then they started jumping me n shit. I got choked out from behind like 3x but i aint put that in the video

I been playing offline and only went online once

As far as story I’m in Rhodes where the sheriff caught wind of the gang.

I got a bounty everywhere though I remember one town I accidentally got on another horse by mistake and they gonna try and kill me for horse theft.

Then another town a nigga wouldn’t get out the way so I trampled him by mistake and I’m like come the fuck on I just wanted to buy some fucking canned fruit and ammo

Bruh that shit kills me too. Rockstar controls be trash but it makes funny shit happen.

I just beat this over the weekend with high honor

Arthur one is my favorite protagonists of all time

Great story though

You gonna go back and do the side missions?

those shits still be fun. i havent completed them all yet but plan to

the story changes after arthur dies too, if u start going back to some of the people he met throughout the story they'll talk about him being dead or some of them wont even know until John tells em

You gonna go back and do the side missions?

those shits still be fun. i havent completed them all yet but plan to

the story changes after arthur dies too, if u start going back to some of the people he met throughout the story they'll talk about him being dead or some of them wont even know until John tells em
I been playing with John and just did my first mission with Sadie

After I beat it I watched on YouTube John dealing with Bill, Javier, and Dutch in the first RDR

Crazy because when I started playing this game I was like damn John betrayed his gang and nah it wasn’t that at all

Also Arthur hated John in the beginning

Great game man 10/10

One of the beat I ever played

Yeah I’ll go back and do the side missions

I miss Arthur man

I loved that nigga B

I been playing with John and just did my first mission with Sadie

After I beat it I watched on YouTube John dealing with Bill, Javier, and Dutch in the first RDR

Crazy because when I started playing this game I was like damn John betrayed his gang and nah it wasn’t that at all

Also Arthur hated John in the beginning

Great game man 10/10

One of the beat I ever played

Yeah I’ll go back and do the side missions

I miss Arthur man

I loved that nigga B

i was gone ask if u got a lump in your throat after his ending cause I did. pause

I watched the other endings on youtube. the honorable one is the least painful one but they all unfair bro

Then I'll get online and niggas jus wanna horse around. Pun intended.

Nah i done stepped my game up i can hold more ppl in my posse now cuz im rich asf + me n my squad this lil system so everybody eats.

we making $500 + on each sell as hunters thats a lot of money on there

Nah i done stepped my game up i can hold more ppl in my posse now cuz im rich asf + me n my squad this lil system so everybody eats.

we making $500 + on each sell as hunters thats a lot of money on there
I'm jus not in to these games like that no more. I'm approaching washed status.

Back