Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2019/2020 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Press the settings logo

giphy.gif

Wheelchair will probably score and then off the back of scoring against Utd, go on to have a great season.

Smh.

Selling Lukaku and not replacing hurts my soul.

Rashford is not good enough. Hurt me to type that.

Been saying that about Rashford for a looooooonnnnnngggggg time.
Glad people are starting to clock on....
really pissed me off how much Lukaku was getting scapegoated as if Rashford was doing the damn thing.
But as someone on here pointed out to me, Rash is academy product and Lukaku came for a big transfer fee so the expectations are different...but still the way some pundits were talking, Lukaku was anti-christ and Rash was messiah!

really pissed me off how much Lukaku was getting scapegoated as if Rashford was doing the damn thing.
But as someone on here pointed out to me, Rash is academy product and Lukaku came for a big transfer fee so the expectations are different...but still the way some pundits were talking, Lukaku was anti-christ and Rash was messiah!

We didnt play to Lukaku's strengths, I hated seeing him made to play with his back to goal especially when his first touch is so bad...

Add to the fact like you say the big transfer fee and also him not wanting to be at the club...

He’s Belgian!! That’s all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back