Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Saga of Antonio Brown: Signed By Patriots Now Accused of Rape. Pats Release Him. Update: Bucs release him

funny how people dont like you until you can help them.......then you ok for the moment.
but as soon as you cant help them no more.....you the one who aint shit.

Supposedly teams are interested in him so he not done yet per his agent. Just looking at the legal stuff and investigation

I don't think he did what he's accused of, I think he just doesn't properly know how to handle the situation. He's not considering the media and public response to his actions. He's trying to get it to go away the same way he might if he weren't a celebrity and is making things worse.

If he's innocent I hope all the Sharpe's and Smith's apologize for calling him a clown and fool. Dude just misguided. He still deserves to play. Many other players were allowed to play for much worse.

I don't think he did what he's accused of, I think he just doesn't properly know how to handle the situation. He's not considering the media and public response to his actions. He's trying to get it to go away the same way he might if he weren't a celebrity and is making things worse.

If he's innocent I hope all the Sharpe's and Smith's apologize for calling him a clown and fool. Dude just misguided. He still deserves to play. Many other players were allowed to play for much worse.
Why would they apologize for him being a fool though him being a fool is separate from those allegations

I agree with the personal responsibility arguments. I guess I just don't want to see a black man go down over something seemingly so trivial if he's innocent.

Last edited:
I agree with the personal responsibility arguments. I guess I just don't want to see a black man go down over something seemingly so trivial is he's innocent.
Agreed.
But dude just being an ass and let social media hype him up after how he left.

Certain people can't be cheered on or they lose themselves.

But I agree with you...where the homies at?

Back