Welcome To aBlackWeb

Because it’s not supposed to be. It’s supposed to take place years later. It’s not a reboot of the story. Just a continuation of it. Looks dope to me. I’m all in.
I meant it looks more like a cop show than what the movie was actually all about. Watchmen is more known for its over the top fight scenes. If this wasn't a adaptation of the movie Watchmen then it wouldn't be call Watchmen

I meant it looks more like a cop show than what the movie was actually all about. Watchmen is more known for its over the top fight scenes. If this wasn't a adaptation of the movie Watchmen then it wouldn't be call Watchmen
I get what you’re saying but I think they’re not giving everything away. I’m gonna wait for the show. I think when they’re showing stuff falling from the sky that Dr Manhattan is going to return.

I get what you’re saying but I think they’re not giving everything away. I’m gonna wait for the show. I think when they’re showing stuff falling from the sky that Dr Manhattan is going to return.
You really think they gonna budget mr Manhattan in the 1st season?

Do I need to watch the movie before the show starts on Sunday?
The movie wouldnt hurt, but this is supposed to be a sequel to the comicbook and there were some differences and different details between the two. Lots of similarities though and the movie did pretty good bringing the characters and story to life on screen imo. The movie should at least give you reference to some characters that will be mentioned in the tv show.

i'll prolly watch the movie again sunday night at work, and try to find the episode monday morning

Back