Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first thought was, "Damn that's small. And at the practice facility." They couldn't give Chuck a full sized joint outside of practice?

But at least he got, and feels, honored.

Shaq can't wait to bring this up.

Why do i keep getting political retweets from all the big nba talking heads? I don't give a fuck about their political views. I wanna know if Zaire Smith is killin niggas in the gym.

What are you seeing in him?
Good team/individual defender who can annoy scorers from 1-3

High IQ player who looks for the mismatch, gets ball to scorers.

Good midrange jumper. Good pick n roll guard. Just turned 21 a month ago. He’s 6’5-6’6.

He’ll know his teammate going get beat and keep his foot in the driving lane to deter, he’ll give the ball to a scorer and immediately run to the other side of court and tell dudes where to move

Frank still growing into his body and he ain’t come up playing ball how it’s played over here. He learning how to create the right play opposed to just making the right play every time(break the defense down instead of moving ball looking for the break down). He’s that away from being whatever he wants to be in the league

I watched him all last year and dude got sauce in his game, he learning how/when to apply it

Good team/individual defender who can annoy scorers from 1-3

High IQ player who looks for the mismatch, gets ball to scorers.

Good midrange jumper. Good pick n roll guard. Just turned 21 a month ago. He’s 6’5-6’6.

He’ll know his teammate going get beat and keep his foot in the driving lane to deter, he’ll give the ball to a scorer and immediately run to the other side of court and tell dudes where to move

Frank still growing into his body and he ain’t come up playing ball how it’s played over here. He learning how to create the right play opposed to just making the right play every time(break the defense down instead of moving ball looking for the break down). He’s that away from being whatever he wants to be in the league

I watched him all last year and dude got sauce in his game, he learning how/when to apply it
I like him too but from what I’ve seen he’s been inconsistent.

I like him too but from what I’ve seen he’s been inconsistent.
He is. But all young players are. He’s caught up in the business part of ball right now where he not getting to play through it like Tatum/Donovan Mitchell/DSJ, etc

Imo, if he get a fair shot, he coming out of Knicks camp the starter but Fiz ain’t really showed much as a coach thus far, hopefully Fiz feel pressure to play Payton and DSJ over him and a contender pull the trigger for a late 1st early in the season

He is. But all young players are. He’s caught up in the business part of ball right now where he not getting to play through it like Tatum/Donovan Mitchell/DSJ, etc

Imo, if he get a fair shot, he coming out of Knicks camp the starter but Fiz ain’t really showed much as a coach thus far, hopefully Fiz feel pressure to play Payton and DSJ over him and a contender pull the trigger for a late 1st early in the season
What I never understood was them bringing in more point guards when they already had Frank on the roster. They set him up to fail but at the same time he hasn’t helped himself either.

What I never understood was them bringing in more point guards when they already had Frank on the roster. They set him up to fail but at the same time he hasn’t helped himself either.
You could say that. But Tatum been garbage two years, Donovan Mitchell a inefficient chucker but they needed him to get up shots, DSJ talented but garbage two years, Lonzo Ball got the same scoring issues and a similar player to frank

Coaching/FO makes a world of difference . It’s a reason they ain’t get a meeting despite having good young talent on the roster

Frank aint a pg. Playing him at pg has hurt his development. Frank doesnt want the ball in his hands. He'll bring the ball up, get passed midcourt and pass the ball and go into the corner in 2 seconds. Its a confidence issue. That shit drove me crazy watching last year. Like bruh your the pg, hold the ball for more than 2 seconds.

That said though, imo Frank still got mad game. He just needs to put it together. I hope he gets time at the 2 this year, unless he shows confidence to play the 1.

Never seen a player have so many moves to end up missing a shot.

Still young as fuck too.

Sucks that the Knicks seem to have given up on him. Hes gonna end up on a small market team without 24-7 media coverage and turn into a really good player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back