Welcome To aBlackWeb

How many woman have you banged aka How long you gonna keep using that same Tupperware?

never had an issue with them in the dishwasher

if your shit is melting or giving off fumes you need to throw that old cheap shit away

rubbermaid mane

Plastic tupperware isnt meant to be for long term use anyway. Its supposed to be used a handful of times and chucked.

If you're using tupperware out the dishwasher and out the microwave for the 10th time you might as well be eating cancer.

I used to use plastic tupperware and nothing else, plus I grew up on that shit, my fam was too poor for anything else. Plastic tupperware used to last for years. But the whole point of life is you supposed to be doing better than your parents did.

Mfers wont use plastic bottles to feed their babies but will use plastic tupperware to warm up food for their 3 year olds. Makes no sense.

vt1rx5yrjqjz.jpg

I know people jealoous because they dont ever had any woman love you such good looking as my ex.
When I look at my old pictures from my ex I really miss her. I am happy that I had sex with an such good looking woman.
She always made me smile and laugh good humour
People always said she looks so special and also she had a great personality. I really miss her. Hate that she dont like me anymore and wont give me any chance.

Last edited:
I know people jealoous because they dont ever had any woman love you such good looking as my ex.
When I look at my old pictures from my ex I really miss her. I am happy that I had sex with an such good looking woman.
She always made me smile and laugh good humour
People always said she looks so special and also she had a great personality. I really miss her. Hate that she dont like me anymore and wont give me any chance.

Bruh, don't post anymore pics of this chick. We tupperware gang now

Back