Welcome To aBlackWeb

NBA Offseason thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
To me it was more like wtf cares? Is america being the best in basketball really a point of pride yall care about?

I just wanna watch the Knicks be in the running for the 8th seed and can give a fuck about where the mvp and roy is from

To me it was more like wtf cares? Is america being the best in basketball really a point of pride yall care about?

I just wanna watch the Knicks be in the running for the 8th seed and can give a fuck about where the mvp and roy is from

1D506AE6-86C3-489C-9126-9EC376A6BC74.gif

But nah I love the diversity because it’s another reason to support my the NFL ain’t shit stance lol

Still some years way but I cant wait for some of these African countries really start stepping their game up honestly

Thats going to change a lot
Imagine if giannis embraced being Nigerian

Also I was watching a vid of jimmy butler in I think Senegal and them kids was ballin

Africa way too big though to not have even more guys come in and do work

There needs to be an African guard really that’s flashy to make these cracked be like hmmmm

Mudiay ain’t it lol

Also I was watching a vid of jimmy butler in I think Senegal and them kids was ballin

There needs to be an African guard really that’s flashy to make these cracked be like hmmmm

Mudiay ain’t it lol
Trust in Frank. He coming

Mudiay ain’t it lol

That African league is a big step forward

"I love watching the NFL"

2wll8p.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back